From almost broke to $30K a month! Just because of fiverr!

gigblast

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you do some kind of marketing to get that kind of order flow, or did all the orders come through Fiverr itself? Seems quite high in my opinion, i’m just curious as although I get reasonable amounts of orders, things have been rather slow lately on Fiverr so I am up for hearing any tips or tricks you might have for better success, 🙂

wow, your story is amazing. I opened my Fiverr account from December 2013 and then i forgot it. I started working online from January 2015 and Fiverr is one of my main income from that time. Your story give me a hope about my future on Fiverr. Thank you.

Reply to @freelancemm: Everything from Fiverr… no extra marketing…
& how can you get 100 orders/day from marketing specially when the average cost of order is $9 to $10…?? Due to lower cost/order, your marketing campaign will get in loss with paid marketing & other promotion methods are good for few order not such amount of orders.

Here is the secret to go big:
GET THOUSANDS OF CLICKS EVERYDAY. optimize your gig to get best of fiverr. There is a reason, they charge 20%, they are giving you business! Take leverage of this opportunity, fiverr has very very high traffic (in millions), you need to decide, how much is there for you.

Hope, this will help.

What a Blasttttttt!!! Hi, mate I’m too from India & really got inspired after reading your success story. Now slowly but steadily improving my Fiverr income. I would feel myself lucky if I can touch 3-4K a month in near future.

Your success story is a great source of hope and inspiration for new and old, average and exceptional sellers. You probably had higher goals than money and that is precisely why your focus and strategic inclination to build this was laser sharp and its results just amazing. Great takeaway for all. God bless!!

Reply to @gigblast: What is important is that you communicate well first thing. If people can understand, you’ll always go further. The second thing is that you KNOW what you need to work on and admit it. I see many people who have language problems but when they get suggestions, they insist they are just fine.

You’re doing well. 🙂 I forwarded your story over to the community people at Fiverr since someone else mentioned it was a good one for a blog or something. I wish you continued success!

Reply to @gigblast: Well, I know a few top rated sellers that told me personally they did a lot of PPC campaigning and specific targeted marketing to almost always yield users buying extras to make it feasible, so I was just curious! I also see some SEO-related services where they have had hundreds of thousands of orders, so I am curious where they’re getting their traffic!

I’m thinking I probably need to update my videos a good bit, or at least put a more appealing picture up front to increase click limits as I am actually pretty high up in all my main keywords.

I suppose your main gig for example caters to those that want more than one logo, and a fast delivery. I think a lot of mine cater to very specific niches which makes it tougher, but usually leads to much bigger projects.

Awesome story and congrats, but in the future be aware to the taxes required by your country, because the “taxation authorities” killed many businesses in many countries. Also, the corruption of your country institutions is another important factor you might take in consideration (they will ask you huge money as bribery)…

ps: not all contries are like USA

Archived