From almost broke to $30K a month! Just because of fiverr!

gigblast

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest artisticdreamer

What a truly inspirational story! Congratulations on all that you have accomplished. Best wishes for a bright and happy future.

Hi gigblast,

It is so inspiring. I salute you. Not for making that much money in Fiverr, for how fast you started income over here and how fast you grew. This gives a picture about your skill. As you said, your communication skill is not that good, so, it is definite that you didn’t maintain all the grammar to make a gig. Still you are a highest seller. This means your skill is very impressive. Appreciate that bro and all the blessings for the rest of your life here.
Your story just inspired me.

Atulan

That’s an incredible story! Good work Gigblast.

I’m currently studying, but I have a passion for writing. I just joined Fiverr, I’m hoping to make a bit of money every month to support my studies.

I’m still waiting on my first sale, but I’m not giving up yet!

Reply to @fastcopywriter: Indeed, I totally agree.
Some time ago I had a pleasure to work for one of the best CEOs I have ever meet. The person was amazing and extremely successful. I have learned a lot from him and yes he was working 60+ hours a week so the employers can be extremely satisfied with him and the projects we were working on was successful.

And for those who don’t understand, the never will :). Entrepreneurship comes with price, as everything in life

Archived