From almost broke to $30K a month! Just because of fiverr!

gigblast

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations first of all!! This is amazing!! Furthermore, I was curious if when u first started out with fiverr and throughout the first few months, if you actively reached out to buyers on fiverr and/or submitted buyer requests, shared your gig on social media sites, etc…? Or did you just wait for buyers to find you. I hope you do not mind me asking but I am so curious as to what you think got so such a truly AMAZING amount of buyers over these past few years and so many sales (compared to i.e. other sellers who sell similar gigs to yours). Thanks!

My Nephew turned me on to your story. Things are tight right now, so I really have been inspired by your deserved good fortune. Your Logo designs are beautiful and creative. Your wealth reflects your love for what you do. Well done.
Thanks for sharing your story and being the one in your family to break the pattern of struggle…
That is my Goal for my family.

Continued Success to you and yours.
thank You again…
Alixe

Guest pinnacle_lawyer

This is what i love to see!

Instead of sellers complaining about their lack of sales and bad mouthing the system we have some amazing positivity! What an inspiration.

Reply to @handwritten_sol: You’re right, one of his gigs had the following: “Competent Team of top-notch designers.”

Even so, how are they getting so much business? Are they advertising their gigs all over? Even when you’re on the first row, that doesn’t mean you get a ton of orders.

I don’t know if he can retire unless he’s saving a lot of money, when you have employees, you have additional expenses. People think the boss is a lazy bum, but that’s not the case. People who envy the CEO because he rides in a private jet might not realize he might be working 60-hour weeks, and the reason he rides that jet is to save time so he can work even more.

WOW!! This is the greatest Fiverr Story I ever heard! I know what $30K worth in Indian Currency, That’s amazing that you working as a corporate with 60 employees just because FIVERR!!

Great Inspiration! I am earning around $500/month through Fiverr, that made lot of difference in my lifestyle. I wish to improve further. Thank you for sharing Confidence! Thanks again

Archived