From almost broke to $30K a month! Just because of fiverr!

gigblast

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am happy for you to achieved that, i’m a new at a fiver and trying to do it now. even they introduced it to me many times and i ignore it before. i know and i believe like your good story will be happened too if i and many will focus follow and read do and don’t review and get inspired like me when i read your story. congrats to all success you got. GOD Bless us all.

Congratulations! This is very inspiring, encouraging and personally, a catalyst for me!

I am also in your category and wish you could be of help to a new guy like me on Fiverr who offer graphics as you do! I will be glad if you could have a check on my account and frankly advice me on how to start earning to elevate my status as you did.

Thanks!
Grafixadept!

Reply to @dukanu: Yeah, and being an art director/graphic designer is much harder than being a copywriter. Copywriters only have to imagine things and put it into words. Artists have to create it on paper. Maybe he has tricks we don’t know about. For example, I know that “How to” headlines are powerful, but if I get hired to write headlines and every headline begins with “How to,” my buyers will be pissed off. I assume it’s the same with logo design, people want to be surprised. How long does it take you to design a logo?

Reply to @fastcopywriter: It depends of my sketches and research. Sometime I can get a great idea in few sketches then I need to vectorize it, color and render and that mean 30-40 minutes. Same for orders with extras but I do a deep research. For example for one order with extras reasearch can take up to 2 hours and up to 40-50 sketches.

Reply to @dukanu: Then perhaps it’s about being decisive, doing 5 sketches instead of one, or even one sketch. If I had a boss, I might have to write 100 brand names for him to find a few he likes. Here I don’t have bosses, which is why I do 5 or more if you pay me more. Of course, I try to deliver quality work, but $5 is worth no more than 15 minutes of my time, that’s how I see it. Even with $20 or $50 orders, I don’t want to invest more than 30 minutes of my time, and if I can do it in 15 or 10, even better. It’s all about speed for me. The faster I deliver, the faster I get paid.

Archived