What I'm looking for (as a buyer)

wendym

Guest studiocaramel

ive used my picture but were 2 in it…but im the guy in the right…the girl is my girlfriend…haha…i do help it helped??

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm, interesting opinion… But the problem is… Viser1000 doesn’t exist in real life, he’s a video game character, I am just using him as a face in this profession as I am Viser1000 whenever I work in Fiverr. And it really helps me to focus if I am him rather than if I am me, because I have the attention span of a rat, unlike Viser who is a high level psionicist… I hope you understand, if you are however interested in purchasing any of my art gigs I can pm you a picture of my human-self in case you require this of me to build better trust. 🙂

Hmmm, interesting opinion… But the problem is… Viser1000 doesn’t exist in real life, he’s a video game character, I am just using him as a face in this profession as I am Viser1000 whenever I work in Fiverr. And it really helps me to focus if I am him rather than if I am me, because I have the attention span of a rat, unlike Viser who is a high level psionicist… I hope you understand, if you are however interested in purchasing any of my art gigs I can pm you a picture of my human-self in case you require this of me to build better trust. 🙂

Reply to @viser1000: There’s always going to be exceptions, maybe you’re one of them?

The profile picture is not the make or break it point with me for an initial hire on fiverr (although it is in other venues) unless maybe I’m choosing between two people and one has a profile pic and one doesn’t. Where it really matters is when I go back for more work. I am bad at remembering usernames unless I have a face to go with them, but if I have a face to go with the name I am going to think of the person with a face first. I also have a limited attention span (comparable to a hamster on speed) so the first name/face that pops into my head when I get inspired is going to be the one I use.

Reply to @viser1000: There’s always going to be exceptions, maybe you’re one of them?

The profile picture is not the make or break it point with me for an initial hire on fiverr (although it is in other venues) unless maybe I’m choosing between two people and one has a profile pic and one doesn’t. Where it really matters is when I go back for more work. I am bad at remembering usernames unless I have a face to go with them, but if I have a face to go with the name I am going to think of the person with a face first. I also have a limited attention span (comparable to a hamster on speed) so the first name/face that pops into my head when I get inspired is going to be the one I use.

@studiocaramel: I don’t know, it must have because I ordered from you 🙂

You did the other thing that I really like, you used your real name in your bio and that with your picture gives me a lot of confidence. It’s not something I feel I should ask for, but when it’s there I like it (also makes it a lot easier for me to link to an artists page when I have a real name to attribute for the art)

@studiocaramel: I don’t know, it must have because I ordered from you 🙂

You did the other thing that I really like, you used your real name in your bio and that with your picture gives me a lot of confidence. It’s not something I feel I should ask for, but when it’s there I like it (also makes it a lot easier for me to link to an artists page when I have a real name to attribute for the art)

Guest scriptwizard

Similar to caiterz, I always get the buyer involved during the creation of the writing gig so that they can see its progress from time to time allowing them every opportunity to comment. Buyers like this, they always want to know how things are going anyway, & it puts them at ease with you, you gain trust & will prevent you from delivering something they will throw back in your face with disgust.

Guest scriptwizard

Similar to caiterz, I always get the buyer involved during the creation of the writing gig so that they can see its progress from time to time allowing them every opportunity to comment. Buyers like this, they always want to know how things are going anyway, & it puts them at ease with you, you gain trust & will prevent you from delivering something they will throw back in your face with disgust.

Guest scriptwizard

Please don’t tell me my pic now reminds you of your horse riding mistress who was big headed.

…dammit! you must have gone on holiday & I come 'ere especially-like just to show off my nice new facelift… groan! what a disappointment.

Guest scriptwizard

Please don’t tell me my pic now reminds you of your horse riding mistress who was big headed.

…dammit! you must have gone on holiday & I come 'ere especially-like just to show off my nice new facelift… groan! what a disappointment.

Archived