What I'm looking for (as a buyer)

wendym

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @wendym: I think video is great too & I’ve answered your reply in my thread by the way, be a darling & go read my reply, that would please you to get all fired up again I’m sure lol

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @wendym: Me? Suffering from Tsunamis? Breaking ice caps? Over stretching the boundaries of my capacities? Over doing it? Nah! Never…

I get through so many posts it would make a lazy skim reading critter go dizzy & faint at the mere thought of someone else reading so many novels.

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @wendym: Me? Suffering from Tsunamis? Breaking ice caps? Over stretching the boundaries of my capacities? Over doing it? Nah! Never…

I get through so many posts it would make a lazy skim reading critter go dizzy & faint at the mere thought of someone else reading so many novels.

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @wendym: No, indeed not, having any kind of Incontinent/incontinence drifting wouldn’t help matters at all. Ghastly affair, what? lol

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @wendym: No, indeed not, having any kind of Incontinent/incontinence drifting wouldn’t help matters at all. Ghastly affair, what? lol

Guest scriptwizard

I don’t suppose you & wendym could help me with two titles I need to write see

seeing that you are good with creating amazing words & wendym with her catchy title talents

Guest scriptwizard

I don’t suppose you & wendym could help me with two titles I need to write see

seeing that you are good with creating amazing words & wendym with her catchy title talents

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @wendym: …But you’ve met my familiar avatar before & I Iike your title suggestions (I was struggling with those titles for some reason).

Archived