What I'm looking for (as a buyer)

wendym

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @wendym: …But you’ve met my familiar avatar before & I Iike your title suggestions (I was struggling with those titles for some reason).

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @viser1000: Indeed it would… The Title? “Old Man River in Ridge County.” Old Globe sat on his rocker outside on his creaky porch chewing & a spewing on that foul tasting tobacco that cost him jest 2 cents per kilo. Yep! That stinking mouldy bacco was so strong tasting no fly, mosquito nor any other insect critter dared come near the bacco puke piled up where it were spat on the deck. The sun ravaged the old man’s face, he pulled his tattered hat down just so he could see yonder his land boundary without squinting. Globe sighed as he pushed himself back on his rocker then grabbed an opened bottle of cider & swigged on it like a desperate thirsty mule. Burping, farting and a grunting (all at once) he put the cider down almost toppling it over. He choked, farted & burped again then settles for a moment all content.

…I’ll be back to finish off this story some other time…

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @viser1000: Indeed it would… The Title? “Old Man River in Ridge County.” Old Globe sat on his rocker outside on his creaky porch chewing & a spewing on that foul tasting tobacco that cost him jest 2 cents per kilo. Yep! That stinking mouldy bacco was so strong tasting no fly, mosquito nor any other insect critter dared come near the bacco puke piled up where it were spat on the deck. The sun ravaged the old man’s face, he pulled his tattered hat down just so he could see yonder his land boundary without squinting. Globe sighed as he pushed himself back on his rocker then grabbed an opened bottle of cider & swigged on it like a desperate thirsty mule. Burping, farting and a grunting (all at once) he put the cider down almost toppling it over. He choked, farted & burped again then settles for a moment all content.

…I’ll be back to finish off this story some other time…

Reply to @scriptwizard: Your character(while only considering the wistfulness of how the old man was described in the earlier post and rendering his otherwise filthy environment in clean ghibli styles making it look lightly humurous) really reminds me of Hayao Miyazaki’s characters.

Try imagining him while listening to this: http://vimeo.com/8638264 - Made me cry a bit then laughed at the farting part^^. On an alternate mood(while taking in all the descriptions in the story), it would look good with Madhouse style animation with industrial music as it elevates into an odd action scene with the oldman globe suddenly turning into a cyborg! >:-D (“Burping, farting and a grunting (all at once) he put the cider down almost toppling it over. He choked, farted & burped again then settles for a moment all content.” - after this metallic appendages came out from his back and the veins on his hands were actually nano machines that formed into a machine gun just in time to blast the ninja cowboys who came out from the bushes to stab him with horshoe-hilted knives!^^) But of course your story would remain how you would want it to end!

Reply to @vedmak: I love gangster movies, I can’t wait to check it out!

Reply to @scriptwizard: Your character(while only considering the wistfulness of how the old man was described in the earlier post and rendering his otherwise filthy environment in clean ghibli styles making it look lightly humurous) really reminds me of Hayao Miyazaki’s characters.

Try imagining him while listening to this: http://vimeo.com/8638264 - Made me cry a bit then laughed at the farting part^^. On an alternate mood(while taking in all the descriptions in the story), it would look good with Madhouse style animation with industrial music as it elevates into an odd action scene with the oldman globe suddenly turning into a cyborg! >:-D (“Burping, farting and a grunting (all at once) he put the cider down almost toppling it over. He choked, farted & burped again then settles for a moment all content.” - after this metallic appendages came out from his back and the veins on his hands were actually nano machines that formed into a machine gun just in time to blast the ninja cowboys who came out from the bushes to stab him with horshoe-hilted knives!^^) But of course your story would remain how you would want it to end!

Reply to @vedmak: I love gangster movies, I can’t wait to check it out!

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @viser1000: I see you have a great imagination, are you into doing illustrations perhaps or animation movies yourself?

Never mind old globe, I just had that sudden urge to spit out, cough up a piece of writing for any excuse… just for the fun of it I guess. This outbursts don’t go to waste though because it tells me how rusty I am getting, need to write more…

"He choked, farted & burped again then settles for a moment all content."

Should read ""He choked, farted & burped again then settled for a moment all contented."

The good news is no one has picked up on my poor writing (at least madmeow hasn’t seen it yet to comment, she would pick up on that instantly).

I got to say too I am a bit partial to them gangster movies myself, I like to be mentally tormented by awe, gore & ruthless scenes that’s why I like this forum, it’s awesome lol

I guess you were impressed with “Tranformers,” yes?

…& the background music suits Globe, he’s as deaf as a post lol

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @viser1000: I see you have a great imagination, are you into doing illustrations perhaps or animation movies yourself?

Never mind old globe, I just had that sudden urge to spit out, cough up a piece of writing for any excuse… just for the fun of it I guess. This outbursts don’t go to waste though because it tells me how rusty I am getting, need to write more…

"He choked, farted & burped again then settles for a moment all content."

Should read ""He choked, farted & burped again then settled for a moment all contented."

The good news is no one has picked up on my poor writing (at least madmeow hasn’t seen it yet to comment, she would pick up on that instantly).

I got to say too I am a bit partial to them gangster movies myself, I like to be mentally tormented by awe, gore & ruthless scenes that’s why I like this forum, it’s awesome lol

I guess you were impressed with “Tranformers,” yes?

…& the background music suits Globe, he’s as deaf as a post lol

Reply to @scriptwizard: Yes I am an illustrator and animator and I like making stories from time to time too. Unfortunately I can’t pick out your grammatical errors easily as I make a lot of errors myself^^ I think you would need someone who fixes these errors as a profession. Those people who help story tellers who are poor writers produce correct word compositions. (Oh I can see you are one of these professionals, I don’t think you would need them^^) Hmmm so you like to be mentally tormented >:-) I suggest that you look up titles from Takashi Miike’s shock genre creations. They are gangster flicks with so much gore and absurdity (although ironically they make a lot of sense too). The Transformers? Stunning visuals! Lol too bad for Globe, he should drink less rotgut and drink more Jack Daniels^^

*Sorry about this off-topic conversation, post creator 🙂

Reply to @scriptwizard: Yes I am an illustrator and animator and I like making stories from time to time too. Unfortunately I can’t pick out your grammatical errors easily as I make a lot of errors myself^^ I think you would need someone who fixes these errors as a profession. Those people who help story tellers who are poor writers produce correct word compositions. (Oh I can see you are one of these professionals, I don’t think you would need them^^) Hmmm so you like to be mentally tormented >:-) I suggest that you look up titles from Takashi Miike’s shock genre creations. They are gangster flicks with so much gore and absurdity (although ironically they make a lot of sense too). The Transformers? Stunning visuals! Lol too bad for Globe, he should drink less rotgut and drink more Jack Daniels^^

*Sorry about this off-topic conversation, post creator 🙂

I let my samples do the talking. if they don’t buy cuz they don’t think I’m a real person…fine.

I try to do everything else on the list of expectations, but ugh, it’s a paltry $4, some days I don’t feel like that’s worth my time and effort.

that said i’m not very enthusiastic about fiverr these days. my fellow sellers should keep in mind that bad customer service should be avoided, if you want to keep getting gigs. 😉

I let my samples do the talking. if they don’t buy cuz they don’t think I’m a real person…fine.

I try to do everything else on the list of expectations, but ugh, it’s a paltry $4, some days I don’t feel like that’s worth my time and effort.

that said i’m not very enthusiastic about fiverr these days. my fellow sellers should keep in mind that bad customer service should be avoided, if you want to keep getting gigs. 😉

Reply to @talywa: Hi! About only getting 4$, sometimes it helps when you look at it this way: Aside from getting extra candy(or beer) you also get: good skill exercise, social exposure, appreciation, you get to help non-production company people (e.g. couples, families, everyday dudes, fun-seeking internet persons) put their ideas into drawings and spread smiles 🙂

Reply to @talywa: Hi! About only getting 4$, sometimes it helps when you look at it this way: Aside from getting extra candy(or beer) you also get: good skill exercise, social exposure, appreciation, you get to help non-production company people (e.g. couples, families, everyday dudes, fun-seeking internet persons) put their ideas into drawings and spread smiles 🙂

Reply to @vedmak: You’re right of course, although I won’t mind drawing a thousand pictures, each drawing improves you even a little bit so after a thousand maybe you’ve improved so much 🙂 About quick gigs, I’m still thinking of something to make, maybe sell game engines?

Reply to @vedmak: You’re right of course, although I won’t mind drawing a thousand pictures, each drawing improves you even a little bit so after a thousand maybe you’ve improved so much 🙂 About quick gigs, I’m still thinking of something to make, maybe sell game engines?

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @viser1000: Silly me, I should have looked at your gigs first (illustrator & video editor) I usually make a habit of checking people’s gigs before replying or if the person interests me.

I have a question for you, what is the most common video formats that I should make my videos in with a view to me sending video tutorials to others? Your first answer will probably be MP4 perhaps but what’s the next best format if that is the case?

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @viser1000: Silly me, I should have looked at your gigs first (illustrator & video editor) I usually make a habit of checking people’s gigs before replying or if the person interests me.

I have a question for you, what is the most common video formats that I should make my videos in with a view to me sending video tutorials to others? Your first answer will probably be MP4 perhaps but what’s the next best format if that is the case?

Archived