What is your monthly income just From Fiverr

adobe_designers

Hi members of Fiverr,

I’ve just crossed $2000 Figure in 6 Months. I know it is not too much, but For me it is Really AWESOME.

Thanks to All Buyers, who believes in My hardwork & continued Buy My gigs.

Thanks for those sellers who takes part here on Fiverr Forum, who appreciates My work on My Each & Every posts.

I will be More happy to know your Monthly Earnings just from Fiverr.

Thanks & regards,

M. Amirhttp://forum.fiverr.com/uploads/FileUpload/ae/be7329e72fb650eb8f285688bd5319.jpg

How are you designing logos in 6-hours? Are you guys sharing the same account? Are you working in shifts so someone is always awake to do the job?

Either way, congratulations. Are you saying you’ve made $2,000 in six months or you made $2,000 this month? Either way, you should feel proud.

Guest webexpert1313

Here is My Story Recently I Earn Almost $900 to $1000 in recent 1 month.
I really feel proud to work in fiverr.

I am planning to buy home as soon as possible, Now i am rented person and i am paying $250 per month for rent.

so i am planing buy new home… Hope soon i will full-fill my dream… I Love Fiverr, Like Fiverr 🙂

@thecreativeguys: I’m far from propah! I am also living abroad. It’s a cultural thing, and the few times I have disclosed (IRL) I’ve gotten nothing but grief (“you can afford this”/“don’t be so stingy”/“are you too poor to…”). So yeah, screw it. I make enough to enjoy my life on my terms, and the amount doesn’t matter.

#stiffupperlip

Guest kbdesigner

Basically that depends on the gigs you are offering. I started with designing on fiverr and E-commerce website and I’ve earned up to $700 till now in 4 - 5 months. You can earn even much more than this.
Just try to Satisfy your customer with your services and you can earn much more than your expectations.

Archived