Can you make $50,000 a year on Fiverr?

landongrace

The biggest step is to stop selling as many $5 gigs. I previously had a $5 per page Squarespace gig set up but I was getting 3-4 orders a week at about $20 per order. Since these sites take time to set up, I doubled the price to $10 per page and now I get 2-3 orders per week. So I make the same money but I only need to spend half the time working. It’s all about optimizing your time, there’s no point selling a gig for $5 if it’ll take you 2 hours+ to finish because even minimum wage jobs would pay out $20-$25 in those 2 hours.

Fantastic…You are such an inspiration to other sellers like us… i have also checked out your gigs earlier and needless to say they are Awesome… Just wanted to ask you as you have the Early mover Advantage… Do you think its difficult or Easy for Sellers who have started just recently to become a TOP RATED SELLER now.?.. Do you think there is lot more competition now or the Competition existed since the beginning … and now it has become fierce…

I would imagine that EVERY seller works hard to gain level 2 standing here on Fiverr. I worked hard for it. Most of the Fiverr forum mods worked hard for it. The top-rated sellers worked hard for it. There are plenty of skilled Fiverr sellers working to achieve level 2.

very interesting, also also comments, very very interesting , thank you
i’m now in my 4th month , i’m in about 500$ a month, i’m working for that because all my gigs with extras are just 5$
i’m waiting to increase my sales (number of ratings)
after that i will 5$ will be just for basic work

Archived