$300 in 3 months. Here is my story

Guest garistudio

Guest garistudio

Hi everyone…

Today I celebrate my small victory. As small as $300 which I get for 3 months working in Fiverr. I know it’s not much, but $300 is very meaningful for me and my little family (I have a wife and a son) – I live in the country where salary of $150-$200 per month is very common.

$100 per month from Fiverr has been very, very, very helpful.

We are so grateful to this amazing website as we were in real trouble as I was fell in financial difficulties last year and was finding it hard trying to make money online in those money programs which you see everyone getting conned into. I tried over and over again to make some money online but ended up just wasting time over and over again. To be honest I was about to give up before I stumbled onto Fiverr.

Fiverr have given myself and my little family a new start at life without poverty. I am so grateful.

Thank you, thank you.

Now I’m on my way to get level 2–thanks to all of my customers (I owe a lot to them!). I only need 8 more orders, then I will be a level 2 seller. Hopefully my order rate will be increased when I got level 2, so I can keep support my family.

Thanks again.

Fiverr ROCKS!!

EDIT (07/22/2015): Today I become a level 2 seller! Thank you Fiverr! Thank you for all of the kind words for this thread. You are awesome!

Congrats! I know the feeling! 100-200$ isn’t enough monthly here anymore, it’s more like…400$ would be good/basic…but 200$ is still good chunk of it! And when I began with fiverr more seriously a while back, I was in between work, and anything was helpful.
I’ve noticed(at least with me) that I would have a gig with no orders for a while, and then once I get few of them with good reviews, I end up having more than I can do:).
You said you made 300$ already- I’d say you’re moving in the same direction! Good luck:).

Guest garistudio

Thank you for all of the kind words.

Great news! Today, I’m a level 2 seller! It’s so amazing. Thank you Fiverr!

Wow! Congratulations! I know every little bit helps and being able to work from home also makes a huge difference, especially when you have a family. Your gigs really look like quality products and I hope that many more buyers find their way to you because it seems like you deserve it!

Good luck!

Archived