My first year of university... PAID!

acentius

After successfully completing all my final exams (well, a month ago), it’s safe to say that my sales on Fiverr have paid for my first year in university along with my course books! Now, this did come with a lot of, “What more important, this order or my assignment?” debates, and a lot of missed time on studying, however with a GPA of 3.6 I think I pulled through pretty well!

My first order started back in early September, I believe, when I sold my first business plan for $5. Since then, I’ve really devoted my time to learning more about successful business plans (and now, pitch decks as well). Unfortunately, this would have been much easier if creating business plans were taught in university, but to my understanding this is something taught while achieving your Masters.

While I’m not interested in disclosing my monthly sales- we all know how expensive books and tuition can be. I am very very thankful for the opportunity of working and learning at the same time, while also guiding customers in starting their own businesses to hopefully change their life as well!

Thanks, Fiverr and the community!

Congratulations! That’s fantastic. As someone with some student loans, it’s great that you can pay for your tuition now. Plus it sounds like you’re building valuable skills that will put you ahead of the competition when you graduate.

That’s great! Congratulations 🙂 That is definitely saying something and your hard work is literally paying off. My plan is to pay off all my credit card debt and then be able to move onto my student loans. Best of luck to you and being able to pay for the rest of your education!

Guest iamjunaid

This is Really wonderful
I myself being a student and a free lancer, also paid my Tuition and Hostel rent all from Fiverr
This is a wonderful platform all you need is a good skill and a way to showcase it

• 11 months later...

Archived