Has anyone quit their job to just do Fiverr work? I'd love to! Check out my gig!

kim_talented

I didn’t quit my job, but found myself jobless a couple of months ago and thank god I found fiverr!!! It certainly isn’t enough to live off yet, but it is making a HUGE difference for me and my family right now! I originally thought it would be good for a few bucks here and there, but I am averaging $450 a week so far (after 4 weeks), so I am pretty happy with that!

I am working my butt off for it though 😛

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest volodymyrpro7

Reply to @madmoo: Are you still working as a full-time freelancer? I sleep and dream about becoming completely independent with the help of Fiverr. 8-|

Guest volodymyrpro7

So, actually I play on the piano and write music, but I really hope to earn enough money from Fiverr in the next 2 months. I don’t have a regular job in Ukraine. I’m struggling with poverty right now. I do my best of the best to win the battle with life. I wish success to everyone here. We all deserve it! Peace and love to all of you! :x

Guest volodymyrpro7

Reply to @sue_mcl: Wow! You have amazing results! I salute you! I wish I can earn $450 a week. This is my goal. Thank you for reminding me that it’s possible! Have a good day! 🙂

Guest volodymyrpro7

So, actually I play on the piano and write music, but I really hope to earn enough money from Fiverr in the next 2 months. I don’t have a regular job in Ukraine. I’m struggling with poverty right now. I do my best of the best to win the battle with life. I wish success to everyone here. We all deserve it! Peace and love to all of you! :x

Currently i am on a Laser Designer in a large garments factory (All type of Jeans Manufacturing like Levi’s, Denison, Bestseller, Mustang,C&A, Stone Age etc. ) with Skill Level 3 (S2)

i don’t want to expose my monthly basses salary amount but i will leave the job when i will be earn Triple of my salary per month only from fiverr business 🙂

i am Super Wiser Laser Designer.

i am creating Whiskers, and other Shapes so they Burn Printed with Large High Intensity Laser Cut (Burn) on pent.

Reply to @evgrowvideo: That’s some great advice! I am on the precipice of going full time, and never even thought about the loneliness factor… I would have to take your advice and spend some time in public workspaces simply for my sanity’s sake, I think! Again, thanks for the great advice.

I’ve been full-time Fiverr for two years now and don’t plan on ever going back. You’ll have to make some sacrifices such as knowing when the time to do so is, but go with your gut and be realistic.

Can be done and is being done by many here on Fiverr…

DTong (TRS)

Nice to hear so many prople are using this wonderful platform to achieve financial freedom. I am not sure what is the feeling of filling up yourself with orders from people all around the world. But looks like fun to work for yourself hehe. Nice to be part fo the family

Guest rose_writer

I quit my job for fiverr but am planning of looking for another job. Fiverr is not just steady. Sometime you get order and othertimes no order for weeks. It’s just frustrating.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest strokelogocomp

Hello,

I register on fiverr two days back and i thought it will be a great experience working on fiverr but no it is not beyond my expectation. I created 7 gigs and 6 gigs contain videos. I read somewhere on net that 220% people order on that gig which have video . Video represent our services very well and buyer order asap after check video. isn’t correct?. I received 4 order yet but still waiting to get more. I don’t know what wrong i am doing. If anyone can help me to get more sale that would be really helpful for me.

Sometimes, I would like to do this. I work overtime (12+ hours) a lot, sometimes for entire weeks, while I still have 3 college courses going on. It’s a lot to take on.

But, I just started here, and haven’t gotten a single offer yet.

How will a multi billion dollar company like yours start behaving like some petty scam and fraudulent company? My account was disabled unfairly over 48 days ago for nothing. I contacted you guys and you were telling me something i didn’t do i pleaded for it to be reactivated no response was given ok. I asked for my money you guys said within 45 days i will get access to withdraw it. I contacted the first admin named VAL from your platform after 45 days he asked me to authenticate and provide certain information, i did and since 4 to 5 days ago he did respond. Then i had to use my friends fiverr account to contact another agent and and i got hold of another agent named Fatima and she asked me for so certain authetication and i did provide her with the information needed and yet she is yet to respond for over 2 days now. Is this a scheme to reap me off my hard earned money that gave me sleepless night all through some months if yes i won’t allow it because i worked for it. Or are you planning to tell me you don’t know i have so much funds in my account before you banned it unfairly. Please i need my hard earned money because i worked for it and you have no right or whatsoever to start scamming people offer their hand earned money please give me back my money. Am sorry am posting it here it’s because my post are not being approved by fiverr admins

How will a multi billion dollar company like yours start behaving like some petty scam and fraudulent company? My account was disabled unfairly over 48 days ago for nothing. I contacted you guys and you were telling me something i didn’t do i pleaded for it to be reactivated no response was given ok. I asked for my money you guys said within 45 days i will get access to withdraw it. I contacted the first admin named VAL from your platform after 45 days he asked me to authenticate and provide certain information, i did and since 4 to 5 days ago he did respond. Then i had to use my friends fiverr account to contact another agent and and i got hold of another agent named Fatima and she asked me for so certain authetication and i did provide her with the information needed and yet she is yet to respond for over 2 days now. Is this a scheme to reap me off my hard earned money that gave me sleepless night all through some months if yes i won’t allow it because i worked for it. Or are you planning to tell me you don’t know i have so much funds in my account before you banned it unfairly. Please i need my hard earned money because i worked for it and you have no right or whatsoever to start scamming people offer their hand earned money please give me back my money. Am sorry am posting it here it’s because my post are not being approved by fiverr admins

• 2 weeks later...

Archived