Has anyone quit their job to just do Fiverr work? I'd love to! Check out my gig!

kim_talented

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I think that depends from person to person. I am new to fiverr and have only got one order till now.However,if i get orders on a daily basis,then i would definitely consider quitting my job just to complete and deliver the order as i want my every order to be perfect. I think it would be a great idea and would give me loads of free time. That being said,you do have to take the risk of your orders drying up. Do check my profile out and see if my gigs are of any help,would help me a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

I own a business which is completely different than what I do on Fiverr. I’d love to be able to get to the stage where I could give up the stress of the corporate ‘rat race’ and just do what I love most and that is making videos and logos etc here on fiverr, Congratulations to all of you who have achieved their dreams. I’ll keep going until I get there,

• 2 weeks later...

I’m Full time fiverr and i love it!

I thought about going back out to work for people, but as much as they have their dreams realized, I want mine to materialize.

And so, i will continue to work Fiverr as my full time job!

I get to make my own hours doing something im heavily passionate about!

I love Fiverr and the opportunities and growth it has brought me in the 3 months i have been here!

Guest hammi2010

I quit my job to move and ended up not able to find one afterwards. I started Fiverr as a hobby, just to keep my spirits up, but today I woke up to 5 new orders and a level 1 seller tag.

I didn’t think it was possible, but I’m starting to feel comfortable with just having Fiverr to work on. I know they’ll be off months where I won’t sell much, but I still feel like it’s a possibility to do it.

I wouldn’t quite Fiverr! but from last months my sales on fiverr goes down! I don’t know what’s happened to me! my over all rating on fiverr is 95%, timely deliver my all Gigs

I don’t want to quite on there but as I am on receiving any sales so I have joined other platforms also

But this is quite embarrassing for me!

I did as well, I was doing great for 2 months but all of a sudden I was put further down the search results. My revenue then only did 20% of what it used to 😦 It’s a bit risky, but you’ve also got a lot to win if it woks right?

I also had a lot of money stolen from my account so be careful leaving too much money in your account.

Best of luck to you if you decide to do this!

Karolin

Archived