Fraudulent message alert

david388

Just had the laugh of my day - received a message from someone who purports to be “dying” as a result of heart surgery he had last November, and magically wants to donate to YOU 3 million dollars. Unfortunately for him, in my non-Fiverr, “other” job, I’m actually a doctor and run a cardiac surgery intensive care unit a few nights a week - his line of reasoning is clear fabrication and obvious fraud.

Be on the lookout for people like this and other copycats! But to be honest, no medical training is necessary to sniff out this BS 🙂

Guest jdadvertising

LOL!! I got a Catholic Priest for 25 years, who had a bad open heart surgery that has him still bleeding. Wanted to give me 2,900,070 To help feed the poor and take care of the sick and my family!

I reported that so fast!

Reply to @catwriter: Too late. I just found out he bought a 600,000 5 dollar gigs on Fiverr since no one was taking him up on it. Since he only had 3 million dollars to start with he’s bankrupt now. 😃

Just to be on the safe side folks, I’m still kidding. This guy is just a scammer, nothing more and nothing less.

Archived