Without any reason client give me 4 star rating

Guest kuntalghosh

That is like asking why is the universe so big, there are all sorts of characters in this world so variety comes with it. Some are good, some are bad, some care, some don’t, then again, what you think is good may not be good for everyone else and vice versa…

You could open a CS ticket and explain, it may be an error from the buyer’s side. Looking at the amount of orders completed, you could still start over, but be sure to ask CS if you are allowed to do that before doing it 🙂 I’m not sure about that info.

Hope this helps, regards.

Radu.

I don’t understand what the problem is with getting 4 stars by a client. I mean it’s still a good score. Is there some sort of effect if you do not have 100%? I mean one of my clients also gave me 4 stars but I am still getting enough orders. When clients give me 4 stars I don’t even bother asking them why unless they state what was wrong in the review.

I agree with fastcopywriter. Always give one star lower than they give you. Write something that hints that you are not happy, without being rude. Your buyer will get the idea. Also, other buyers reading your reviews will get the idea also. It is up to us as sellers to educate our buyers. If they take some philosophy that there is always room for improvement, then let them know in little ways that you depend on your ratings, not philosophy. For example, I did perfect work for a buyer, he left a long review about how great I was, then 4.5 stars. I left a 4 star review and said he’s a bit demanding, but take the job if you need the work. That way, they learn that the sword cuts both ways, and its all 5 stars whenever possible here at Fiverr.

Reply to @fonthaunt:

I completely agree.

Fiverr should at least tell customers that 5 stars is the average rating. Most understand, but in some cases they think 4 or 4.5 stars is a good rating (like it is on Amazon). It’s not. It just disappoints us sellers and ruins our ratings. Often, 4.5* FEELS like negative feedback.

Honestly 4 star ratings are common. maybe the buyer doesn’t like to give 5 stars all out…

think about it what makes you rate someone or something 5 stars? People are different. I literally just got my first low rating after I did an (what I thought) an excellent job. granted my rate was lower then 4 star but still. I now have a 99% rating and I don’t think it’ll change much in the orders volume I get.

I agree give 1 star lower then them if you did your work on time, the best you could etc etc. and you go a 3 star or something… but 4 stars isn’t bad… I usually match 4 and 5 stars with the same. that’s my two cents.

Archived