Gig Cancellation

Guest toyosee

Guest toyosee

Just recently a buyer mistakingly ordered for twice the gigs he is suppose to order from me. And when we both noticed, there was no other option than to cancel. But my plight is that am the one affected and i am not at fault. It reflects on my account as 50% cancellation, i wish such cancellations can be overlooked by fiverr. If the buyer explains the situation to them… So my question is this? will it affect my rating and level?

I just had the exact same thing happen to me. A buyer clicks on the order twice by accident and both of us notice it. There is no other option but to cancel it. And now I pay for it with bad stats as if I canceled the order. So I look bad because the buyers can just order, order, order and then I have to cancel ???

What is that? Fiverr team please fix this. I am fighting hard here to build a good reputation and others can just trash it by accident?

Another guy bought an order from me … 27 days ago! I now look bad as if I don’t deliver on time… The case there is, the buyer till today hasn’t given me the assignment as to what I should do. So now I should cancel it also and look bad again??

Please someone fix this.

Thank you 🙂

Guest toyosee

yea, sellers are really vulnerable here. am not happy because of this. Now my cancelations are so high that i dnt know if other buyers wil want to use my service. Fiverr please fix this, We sellers also reserve the right to be protected and to be happy. Such cancelations should not tell on seller’s rating.

thank you

Archived