Introduce yourself to the community

jesseagan

I started Fiverr earlier this year to try and do something that I enjoyed and simultaneously get paid for it. It’s been great so far…not as many gigs as I was hoping for but I’m slowly crawling up the ranks! I love Photoshop so most of my gigs are Photoshop related…it would be my biggest and wildest dream to be able to do it and make a good amount of money for it…one can wish!

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone! I’m Anna, 24 y old. I started my fiverr experiance few months ago on another nick from my work. I was only buyer. Last weeks i made my own (private) nick and i became a saler as well. I didn’t expect any order but as well few days ago i got one and i’m really happy its working out for me. I never expected it will be such nice experiance… but it is 🙂

I came across Fiverr just over a year ago after I heard about it on a forum I frequent. After a little lurk I signed up and decided to post a gig, and to my surprise, I started getting orders! At times I could barely handle the amount of orders I was getting, but it seems to have quietened quite a bit recently.

Hello everyone 🙂 My name is Zan and i am 17 years old ( In February i turn 18 ) and i my best friend Laze, (he’s member on fiver too - le1z1122) he told me that i can earn money with my working on Adobe Illustrator. And i say, ok let me try this,and 1 month later i got my first order 🙂 Anyway, i’m here about 3 months and i’m really happy to be part of this community, and this forum 🙂

I’m Cecelia aka Ceceliavo I originally signed up here on fiverr at the end of October to do voice overs hence the “vo,” at the end of my name. Since then I have come up with a bunch of other gigs. I do website reviews and post them on my blog after, I’ve done a lot of video testimonials. My ideas continue to blossom as well my gig variations. I’m one of those people who can’t just do one thing. So I have officially been her almost a month. Nice to meet you all!

Hello,

I’m Brian or chrx23 i stumbled on fiverr doing a random google search a few months ago. I went thru the site looking at different gigs and saw people with many orders but i was like yeah i’ll join later if i don’t forget. After about a week i seen someone i knew post on facebook about their gigs on fiverr so i asked about their experience. They was like yeah you need to sign up since i’m good at social media so here i am a member for almost 3 months.

Hey there,

My name is Rob and im from central America. I’m a professional webmaster and musician, also work 3d design and animation. Joined fiverr a while ago but just got my level 1 seller and i truly see this place as a good way of making extra cash.

Thank you so much for inviting me to the forums!

Hello fellow members of fiverr! I joined the seller platform this week, and am primarily focusing on freelance writing. I recently graduated from college and I am eager to hone my writing skills while making extra cash. I take every gig very seriously, and only hope I can please all of my customers. Looking forward to working for and with everyone on here:)

P.S. Any tips you can offer me are greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much, gingerwriter

Hello Everyone,

I started selling gigs on fiverr well over a year ago. When I first found fiverr I never thought I would possibly have any way to actual sell gigs.

I got creative and created four gigs after using fiverr a lot just for purchasing gigs. Today one of those gigs has really helped me along the way. I think fiverr is such an amazing tool.

Tiffany

Guest drawing_michael

Hello Fiverr Friends,I joined Fiverr 9 months ago and was totally astounded by the success which I got delivering my drawings to people.This was like a dream come true for me as I always wanted to make my artwork to be turned into a daily income.Fiverr made my impossible dream possible.Thank You Fiverr ! 🙂

aloha everyone…I have been on fiverr for just a couple of months now…Im a newbie I guess. My gig is Writing messages in the Sand Of a Beautiful beach in Maui. I came across fiverr after cruising the web to find ways of making money from Home. I was diagnosed with an illness and am unable to work due to weekly chemo treatments…this so far has not made me enough to support the kids solely, but it has made more than I thought…Over a hundred bucks is not bad at all. I hope that the popularity of my gig will rise and I will get more orders and eventually be able to be comfortable on what I make here…this is so much fun…Look forward to doing more in the future!!!

I joined Fiverr about a year and 1/2 ago. I had been playing around with an animation program and ran across Fiverr and decided it might be a good way to help pay for my new hobby. At first I was spending 2 or 3 hours on a $5 dollar gig. But again, it was just a hobby. As time went on, I added some upgrades to the program that allow me to do a lot more and I have gotten very good at it. I eventually started charging for the upgrades I had been giving away for free before. I still offer a great service for only $5 but the upgrades are so AWESOME that almost nobody orders the gig without at least one of the Extras. I have recently become full time with Fiverr and have been working really hard to imporve my Fiverr profile, promote my gigs and be involved in the Fiverr community. I’m hoping to become a Top Rated seller very soon… I LOVE FIVERR <3

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Hi Everyone,

My name is Josh. I am a Freelance graphic designer and freelance writer. I have been on Fiverr just over 2 years. I first heard of Fiverr surprisingly from a spam email and from a side ad on a website I was on. I decided to check it out and I was hooked. I looked around the website, ordered a few things. I even tried to figure out what I could offer as a gig. I thought to myself how can I match or outrank competition so i decided to offer multiple designs. My first gig was a logo gig and it started out quite well. at first i offered revisions included, but it was just taking way too much time and not enough people were ordering more than a basic $5 gig. So now with gig extras and gig multiples, when people order my graphic design gigs, revisions and extra designs, vector files, and sometimes multiple file types are extra. I also get a lot of people in a rush who like to order speedy checkout. I have been getting a lot more writing orders lately since I put up an essay gig. I also have been trying to devote more time to my Fiverr blog and trying to do different things to grab readers attention. One of my new series is asking top rated sellers questions about themselves and tips they would give to new sellers or struggling sellers. Well it’s been nice writing this and have a good night.

Hey all!

I’m Susan and I’m from the U.S. I joined Fiverr more than two years ago after hearing about it on HLN’s Money News with Clark Howard (who is now on the HLN Evening News Show). I’m a freelance writer, offering a variety of writing services. In the beginning, it was a slow-go. After all, Fiverr’s market was already saturated with writers offering their services. I had to really make a name for myself. And, I did apparently because I’m still here with more orders than I know what to do with. 🙂

But, I wouldn’t change it for the world - Glad to be a part of the Fiverr experience. And, here’s to many more orders!

Have a great day!

Suz

Hi fellow friends…I am Mighty_Dil (level 2 Seller)

I will start like this…My story begins in Fiverr 7 months ago, when a friend of mine became level 2 seller…He put up a thread in a forum that we are active,to tell that happy news and most who did not even know that something like fiverr exists, got to know what can be done and I am one of them.

Started by putting up a gig but could not get any order till 3 months as I remember…I tried searching what was wrong…I made changes necessarily and got orders…After that I tried adding banners to show my work…When the new look of Fiverr came it was another job to redo all the banners 😛

Anyway…wanna thanks Fiverr…for letting us have a secure way of earning some…

Regards

mighty_dil

Hey, My name is Atajan, I’m from Canada i joined fiverr about a year or so ago, and i’m now a level 1 seller. At first i didnt know what to expect from fiverr. But later on as i started creating gigs its been a great journey for me. I now know that fiverr has all the buyers you’d ever need what you need to do is create a gig that people are looking for and fullfill that demand you’ll have sales like no tomorrow. Also i learned to make sure to over deliver it increases your feedback. Your feed back is number one factor of your future purchases. Well thats my experience with fiverr. I now join this cool forum and this is my first post. So thanks fiverr for a great community you’ve created.

Archived