Introduce yourself to the community

jesseagan

Hello everyone! I am facebooksteph1–and I sure have enjoyed my experience, here at Fiverr! I have done everything from editing webpages (such as for real estate/time-share companies to advertising agencies and even medical products). At Fiverr, I have also proof-read novels, created advertising content (even creating ads) to scripts: and even writing them from scratch! I also love photography and drawing, when I have spare time : )

Since I enjoy helping others, Fiverr works well for me as a person who is a “Giverr” ; ) However, sometimes the work takes a long time, for just $5. --Therefore, I am fairly certain that many Fiverr people would enjoy it, if Fiverr would make a ‘sister’ website called “Ten-derr”: for $10 gigs! Haha that is a joke… but that might just be a ‘cool’ new website concept!

In any case, I am glad to meet all of you!! ~Stephanie

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi I’m Michelle, AKA CreativeCritter, and I’ve been on Fiverr for about a year now. I’ve been selling my sculptures and other creations on ArtFire as CreativeCritters for several years and was looking to expand my customer base. I heard about Fiverr and figured I’d be able to create some unique small items that might do well here. My biggest sellers are my custom pets sculpture (you send me pics of your cat or dog and I sculpt a miniature version in polymer clay). All of my customers have been incredibly happy with the quality of my work, and I really enjoy doing this. Sure, it’s a job and I certainly need the money, but I also love what I do. I think that comes through in my work, whether it’s a $5 puppy dog or $300 dragon rocking out on the guitar. I really like the Fiverr community and have had many repeat customers. I plan on expanding my product line over the next several months, and I’m always open to suggestions. I can’t tell you how many awesome projects were started with the words “Do you think you could…?” 😉

Hi, Guys! I go by swalker90 on Fiverr. I think I have been on here for a little over a year now. My gig started out as “I will consult with you for 45 minutes on starting a business.” I originally posted my gig thinking I would get one buyer but I ended up with several in the first week. Once I reached level 2 status, I had to change that to a 3 question maximum on the $5 order because I was getting so many orders. I haven’t bought anything amazing with my Fiverr earnings. I basically use it to spoil myself and my kids off outside of the family Dave Ramsey budget but it has come in handy. I enjoy what I do on here. I have gotten to see a lot of small businesses grow and I have gotten to see a lot of amazing ideas brought to fruition. It’s definitely not about the money. But I am grateful for the experiences I get to have on here. I have seen tons of growth for my Fiverr business as well as my businesses outside of Fiverr.

Hey!

I’m Gabriel, I got in when a friend asked me if I’d ever heard of fiverr. I looked it up and thought this might be fun. I’m a studio musician, so playing music here is more of a hobby that I get paid for, it’s fun, but I don’t think I would have time to make it my full time income.

I became a level 2 seller right away with my “I’ll compose and perform a song” gig on the violin/guitar. It’s been fun so far.

But I’m looking for new ways to earn money on fiverr- so much potential!

hi, just introducing myself after being invited to join. I started on fiverr just buying stuff but got tempted and set up to sell. I mainly do content writing and have had some success but would to do better. I think that the top rated content writing gigs on fiverr are crap i really do. Most seem to be posted by people with a poor command of english but a good knowledge of spinning already written content. Does anyone have any ideas how i can get more sales. (I’m a professional, published author by the way)

Nice to meet you all. My name is Bruce and I signed up for Fiverr over a year ago. I have 18 gigs and some do well and some don’t do anything at all, but I have gigs on social media tips and ecommerce as well as some of my original music.

Fiverr has helped me find customers that I would not ordinarily find on the web!

Hiya ^^

I’m Cait, and im not 100% sure how i found fiverr. I think i was looking for a feedback post from someone on livejournal actually. o.0

I registered, created 20 gigs, and figured that noone would ever buy from me.

I got a gig, which was WAY WAY more beyond the scope of $5, but i did it, and Soon more came, and I’ll occasionally get them now.

I wonder how these people do things like “I signed up and got 25 orders in the first 3 days” lol.

Shrug

I’d do just about anything i know how… but im terrible at knowing what people WANT 😕

I did get level 1 seller pretty quickly, and im really proud ^
^

I used to work retail, and i love making people happy… by going above and beyond <3

I have been on fiverr a while now and love it. I use it as a way to fund some of my business outgoings and use the income I earn on here to pay for bits and pieces that I need doing such as ebook covers, virtual assistant work and so on.

I use it as a form to sell advertising i.e. tweets, banner space and so on and used fiverr after realising it was much better than the warrior forum for how much I can earn.

Reply to @madmoo: Thank you for sharing this. Even though I just started doing Fiverr gigs recently, I have been doing them off-Fiverr for several months and am almost to the point where I, too, can make Fiverr gigs and my Kindle books my primary sources of income. So excited - hopefully as a holiday present to myself, I can kick the standard J.O.B. to the curb. Hope this gives encouragement to other Fiverrs - keep the faith!

Sadie

Guest tn5rr2012

Reply to @asiboyz: welcome and make sure you check out all the different aspects of the forum and different pieces of advice that everyone offers

Archived