Introduce yourself to the community

jesseagan

Hello,

My name is Nkechi and I am a native voodoo shaman from Benin. I provide various voodoo ceremonies. I have been using Fiverr for some time and earned regular customers as well as good rating. I haven’t earned much in dollars, but it is much more in my currency and it helped improve my and my village’s financial situation a lot. As a thank you to the Fiverr community I decided to open a free ceremony giveaway. Every weekend there is be a big religious ceremony (performed by me) in my village and I would like to thank by dedicating the ceremony to Fiverr users. I will pray for your success, happiness and energy. If you are interested and want to join the list, visit this thread: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/1999/endless-free-giveaway-free-spiritual-voodoo-ceremony-for-you

Blessings!

Nkechi

For my gigs of special private voodoo ceremonies visit:

http://fiverr.com/users/voodoo112

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve been on Fiverr.com for about a year now. As a professional (experienced) paid forum poster, I’ve owned my own company for two years. I have a team of ten to twenty (at any given time) native-English writers who work for me as freelance writers. My writers know I expect nothing but the best. As such, we always use correct spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence structure. If a mistake is found (myself and/or my moderator check each and every post made by writers), it is either re-written or, if editing is not possible, replaced with a corrected post.

As such, orders for paid forum posts started slowly, but have increased steadily through the year. Most forum owners and admins who order my services become repeat clients, simply because they love the work we do. Of course, I advertise through other means, but Fiverr.com has significantly boosted the income made for professional forum posting, and the income of my writers. I love Fiverr!

I’ve been on Fiverr.com for about a year now. As a professional (experienced) paid forum poster, I’ve owned my own company for two years. I have a team of ten to twenty (at any given time) native-English writers who work for me as freelance writers. My writers know I expect nothing but the best. As such, we always use correct spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence structure. If a mistake is found (myself and/or my moderator check each and every post made by writers), it is either re-written or, if editing is not possible, replaced with a corrected post.

As such, orders for paid forum posts started slowly, but have increased steadily through the year. Most forum owners and admins who order my services become repeat clients, simply because they love the work we do. Of course, I advertise through other means, but Fiverr.com has significantly boosted the income made for professional forum posting, and the income of my writers. I love Fiverr!

Hi everybody! Name’s Marquesse. I heard about this site off of the news actually, quite a while ago. I thought I’d try it. And I love to sing, but haven’t got very far with it, so I say hey, why not do fun things with it :(|) , and maybe have a chance to make money? Guess it can’t hurt! So here I am! I hope I get my first gig soon. I haven’t promoted it very much. Glad to be part of the community here.

Hi everybody! Name’s Marquesse. I heard about this site off of the news actually, quite a while ago. I thought I’d try it. And I love to sing, but haven’t got very far with it, so I say hey, why not do fun things with it :(|) , and maybe have a chance to make money? Guess it can’t hurt! So here I am! I hope I get my first gig soon. I haven’t promoted it very much. Glad to be part of the community here.

Archived