Payment Withdrawal Issue

fahadniazi302

Question

I lost my first payment during the withdraw process. My account was disabled and they opened it for 6 days so i can withdraw my payment. When i clicked on Withdraw: Bank account, they gave me message about transaction successful and i have not even entered my payoneer account. Now, fiverr is showing transaction successful and there is no sign of payoneer getting payment what so ever. My fiverr account is blocked now and payoneer customer support is asking for Transaction ID to track this issue down but fiverr customer support is not giving such information. Help me in this regard. How can i find my payment or find out which account did they send it to?

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

hi, @ana_tomymy fiveer account withdrawal was disabled with no reason why it was.....the last activity I recall doing was adding my brother's Paypal account as a beneficiary. Please can your team verify what the issue because I have contacted customer support as instructed but no reply.

• Like 1

Hi @idio_design, why would you add your brother's PayPal account as a withdrawal method instead of your payment? I see that you've contacted the Customer Support team, so please wait patiently to hear back from them, since the Forum is not a replacement for them. Thanks for understanding and good luck 🍀

• Like 1
  • Sad 1