Introduce yourself to the community

jesseagan

Hi I am Ribbons the clown and I am VERY new to Fiverr. I am thinking of asking my husband to buy something from me to how it all works and if I can upgrade anything. I have lots of ideas. I have checked out a few people who do similer things. I have a few questions

1. Does our gig intro video have to be less than 30 secs?
  2. How does the customer get their videos I make for them? I have “DropBox” will that work or do I just upload them here?
  3. Can I post my Fiverr video intro for gigs on my You-Tube and my web blog?
  4. Where do I find more of ths forum? It seems to only have two threads?

Ribbons the clown

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @ribbonstheclown: Hello there! Warmly welcome to the world of Fiverr. Here are some answers to your questions:

1. It can be slightly longer.

2. You upload your video file (max 50 MB file-size so make sure you don’t have too big file; or of course, you can use dropbox and link them there when you deliver gig; make sure you tell them exactly how to get the file downloaded then)

3. Yes you can post them there; be sure you have a link to your gig after that because they must order your gig on Fiverr.

4. The categories of topics are found at top right of this forum.

Take Care & Have An Awesome Day! / MaxTheMarketer.

Reply to @ribbonstheclown: Hello there! Warmly welcome to the world of Fiverr. Here are some answers to your questions:

2. You upload your video file (max 50 MB file-size so make sure you don’t have too big file; or of course, you can use dropbox and link them there when you deliver gig; make sure you tell them exactly how to get the file downloaded then)

3. Yes you can post them there; be sure you have a link to your gig after that because they must order your gig on Fiverr.

I am student of medicine and surgery. I love blogging and SEO on the topics of health and technology. I am in this field for over 5 years. I am a blogger and web manager,I am also social media marketer. I love business and I want to run business and charity foundation in future. I am helpinhg website and business owners by yahoo answers marketing. Check my gigs and profile

I am student of medicine and surgery. I love blogging and SEO on the topics of health and technology. I am in this field for over 5 years. I am a blogger and web manager,I am also social media marketer. I love business and I want to run business and charity foundation in future. I am helpinhg website and business owners by yahoo answers marketing. Check my gigs and profile

Guest theastevens

Hi,

This is Thea Stevens. I joined fiverr in last few months. I like it because it is promoting my designing activities. I am seriously loving fiverr

Thea

favicon.ico fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs

Guest theastevens

Hi,

This is Thea Stevens. I joined fiverr in last few months. I like it because it is promoting my designing activities. I am seriously loving fiverr

Thea

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs

Guest theastevens

Hi,

Thea

Guest theastevens

Hi,

Thea

Guest theastevens

Hi,

Thea

hi IM SELLER jmhhacker I HAVE BEEN ON fiver 7 MONTHS AND IT HAS BEEN A DREAM COME TRUE OVER 6000 DELIVERIES AND OVER 40K IN REVENUE BUSINESS HAS PICKED UP 70 PERCENT THE LAST 2 MONTHS SO i AM AIMING FOR 200K A YEAR! i OFFER 20 GIGS in every genre so I am not tied down to one niche. I have some gig sthat have 120 pending 70 pending 30 20 10 etc etc. I promote heavily outside of fiverr and it helps immensley glad to meet you all here and my ultimate goal is to be a fiverr millionaire!

hi IM SELLER jmhhacker I HAVE BEEN ON fiver 7 MONTHS AND IT HAS BEEN A DREAM COME TRUE OVER 6000 DELIVERIES AND OVER 40K IN REVENUE BUSINESS HAS PICKED UP 70 PERCENT THE LAST 2 MONTHS SO i AM AIMING FOR 200K A YEAR! i OFFER 20 GIGS in every genre so I am not tied down to one niche. I have some gig sthat have 120 pending 70 pending 30 20 10 etc etc. I promote heavily outside of fiverr and it helps immensley glad to meet you all here and my ultimate goal is to be a fiverr millionaire!

Archived