Ongoing campaigns outside of fiverr?

mike719

Hi, i have a question. I have a gig that provides real and active Twitter followers at http://fiverr.com/mike719/800-real-and-active-twitter-followers. Unlike the bazillion other followers gigs, mine are not fake, “real-looking” followers but are REAL and ACTIVE human people.

Anyway, that’s besides the point. My point is that I offer these followers as a gig. I also, however, have the ability to do ongoing campaigns for a monthly fee for getting new Twitter followers.

Fiverr does not currently have any mechanism for a subscription. Is it acceptable, if a buyer wants an ongoing campaign with me, to direct them to my website outside of Fiverr? I understand that we are not supposed to sell things outside of the site but, in this case, there is no mechanism for ongoing/monthly campaign-like jobs.

Does anyone know the answer to this? I have several buyers looking for this but I do not want to get suspended by Fiverr for breaking their rules.

Thanks! 🙂

That sucks because it’s not like I am thinking of trying to circumvent Fiverr’s payment system. The site has an internal limitation because there is no option for subscription-type services 😦

So I am losing potential recurring, ongoing customers because of this limitation… 😦

Archived