Why unable to create new gig?

gazi04

Question

22 answers to this question

2 hours ago, gazi04 said:

I am a level 2 seller with 9 gigs. I want to create another gig that shows this. Is there any solution? image.png.337e1d9b17e9e11dbaf111f223f6fbbb.png

Hi there, please contact the Customer Support team about this, they'll be happy to help. I've just checked and the system shows 13 active Gigs 😂 so it must be a bug.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1

Hello friends I'm a new in fever and just looking about create my first gig. And already faces with little problem:  an packaging system ask me about delivery time, when I choose it  there shown red flag and saying that this option is no supported anymore.... And I can't go to the next stage.... I'm choosing different days  for delivery and just trying to leave this window empty.... But nothing helps me in this situation..... Please give me some advice. Many things

IMG_20241021_200715_396.jpg

• Like 3

8 hours ago, lidiiamakuts89 said:

Hello friends I'm a new in fever and just looking about create my first gig. And already faces with little problem:  an packaging system ask me about delivery time, when I choose it  there shown red flag and saying that this option is no supported anymore.... And I can't go to the next stage

Click on Create Packages button (blue button on the right side) and then set your prices there. 

• Like 2

Nothing helps me from this situation: creating packeges,trying different days from 1 to 90.... I fulfill all spaces and all info that system asc me and Still nothing

1 hour ago, filipdevaere said:

images(1).jpg.1ba295ae1afad87cb9cf2c6fb067253e.webp

3 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Click on Create Packages button (blue button on the right side) and then set your prices there. 

...The same problem... And ALrEADY asc GPTchat: standard reguest - go to support (( I'm already frustrated and don't know what I must do with whis...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lidiiamakuts89 said:

The same problem... And ALrEADY asc GPTchat: standard reguest - go to support (( I'm already frustrated and don't know what I must do with whis...

Why are you asking ChatGPT for your issues when we have Fiverr Support for this purpose? Do you rely more on ChatGPT than Fiverr Support?

Check to see that is your seller profile approved or not..

• Like 2
  • Up 1

6 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

@filipdevaere Is it possible that her gig is not according to TOS or Community Standards? Her screenshot says the title in address bar: Growth purchases for your business. It does not seems right to me. May be her gig is being denied which is why it's happening. Not sure.. 

I don't know. 

@lidiiamakuts89 are you able to create a second gig? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lidiiamakuts89 said:

Are you shure

1 hour ago, lidiiamakuts89 said:

or "write" hm

You can utilize Grammarly's extension while writing sentences; it will significantly assist in correcting your spelling.

Wishing you success.

• Like 1
  • Support 1