Show your freelance pride! Try out our social media filters for International Freelancer Day 2024

Kesha

Think you’ve got what it takes to be Freelancer of the Year? Want to spotlight your Verified Human Talent? With our new social filters, it’s easy to celebrate International Freelance Day in style! All you have to do is upload a photo of yourself and choose one of our six unique filters that showcase the freelance lifestyle. Share your results on social media and you could even win the chance to appear in Fiverr ads across the globe!

Try it out here.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1
  • Support 1

• Kesha featured this topic
25 minutes ago, Kesha said:

Think you’ve got what it takes to be Freelancer of the Year? Want to spotlight your Verified Human Talent? With our new social filters, it’s easy to celebrate International Freelance Day in style! All you have to do is upload a photo of yourself and choose one of our six unique filters that showcase the freelance lifestyle. Share your results on social media and you could even win the chance to appear in Fiverr ads across the globe!

Try it out here.

Sure

Thanks 🤩

• Like 10
  • Congrats! 1

38 minutes ago, rehanzubair507 said:

i can't see my brief page and your matches option in my freelancing account, can anyone help me what's the problem?

Have you considered the possibility that you're NOT YET eligible to receive briefs?? 

Somebody outside the platform told you about it but that doesn't mean the feature is available!!

image.png.6040b46958da7ad0b571511fe7127a28.png

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, wp_kid said:

Selfiegenerator is a great tool, but it would be even better if users had the option to rearrange the positioning of the image.

image_1729015750767.png

Love it! Thanks for the feedback! Will be sure to pass it along. 🙌

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Kesha said:

Try it out here.

Lovely! I will do it accordingly.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

Have you considered the possibility that you're NOT YET eligible to receive briefs?? 

Somebody outside the platform told you about it but that doesn't mean the feature is available!!

image.png.6040b46958da7ad0b571511fe7127a28.png

I received briefs recently, I just want to know is anyone got brief option in business tab

• Like 6
  • Facepalm 1

8 hours ago, Kesha said:

Try it out here.

I just loved it to share. Great app! It's a huge inspiration from Fiverr! I aspire to one day become Freelancer of the Year.

image_1729023778569 (1).png

• Like 6

It's fun but I didn’t like how the colors turned out. My image didn’t blend well with the filter, and the result just didn’t look good. Plus, the filter is labeled as 'graphic design,' which in fiverr is what it is. I create 3d models so I don’t think it fits. I believe a more accurate term would be something like 'digital modeling' or 'digital sculpting,' as these reflect the real creative process better. 
😠 I don’t do graphic, and I don’t create designs. I wish I could that would be fun!

image_1729056243116.png

• Like 6
  • Up 1

11 hours ago, wp_kid said:

Selfiegenerator is a great tool, but it would be even better if users had the option to rearrange the positioning of the image.

image_1729015750767.png

It looks great! Your result turned out really well, and you uploaded it just the way I liked. The one I uploaded covered the whole page, like my face was attacking people 🙂, and my version colors didn’t blend well with the filter 🤮.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Kesha said:

Share your results on social media and you could even win the chance to appear in Fiverr ads across the globe!

After sharing on social media Linkedin, my success score has dropped from 6 to 5! Strange! Hi @Kesha, Would you please advise if there is any relation in between them?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, sparkbrain23 said:

After sharing on social media Linkedin, my success score has dropped from 6 to 5! Strange! Hi @Kesha, Would you please advise if there is any relation in between them?

Is your social media LINKED with your Fiverr account?? 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, sparkbrain23 said:

Hi! I can assure you that there is no correlation between what you post on social media and your success score. For details on how the success score is calculated, visit: https://www.fiverr.com/cp/success-score-explained

• Like 4

9 hours ago, sherkhanshani said:

It looks great! Your result turned out really well, and you uploaded it just the way I liked. The one I uploaded covered the whole page, like my face was attacking people 🙂, and my version colors didn’t blend well with the filter 🤮.

try and error method is best 😉 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, sherkhanshani said:

It's fun but I didn’t like how the colors turned out. My image didn’t blend well with the filter, and the result just didn’t look good. Plus, the filter is labeled as 'graphic design,' which in fiverr is what it is. I create 3d models so I don’t think it fits. I believe a more accurate term would be something like 'digital modeling' or 'digital sculpting,' as these reflect the real creative process better. 
😠 I don’t do graphic, and I don’t create designs. I wish I could that would be fun!

image_1729056243116.png

Looks Awesome!

• Like 2