Which app is best for mobile video editing?

mdminhaz05

I don't know much about video editing. Also, I don't work in this sector. Lately, short videos are much in demand. So make short videos for different social media. Like converting images to videos and many more. I want to know from those who work with video editing Which app will be good for you? Besides, I want to work with the video editing in the future. What software should be known and learned in this case?

Thank you

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...

Resolve is about to launch for iPad. You also have iMovie, capcut, lumafusion and premiere rush. It's starting to become an alternative, although there are issues in terms of screensize (no way around that on mobile devices), input and storage. For serious video editing computers are the only choice for the near future.

• Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/10/2022 at 6:50 PM, mdminhaz05 said:

I don't know much about video editing. Also, I don't work in this sector. Lately, short videos are much in demand. So make short videos for different social media. Like converting images to videos and many more. I want to know from those who work with video editing Which app will be good for you? Besides, I want to work with the video editing in the future. What software should be known and learned in this case?

Thank you

Well i see many of seller say many app name, but if you want to build career in this platform then my friend learn Premier Pro & After Effect.. Once you learn this 2 software you never look back. And one more thing it doesn't metter which software your using for the video, if you don't have your creativity then your zero. Because everyone want a creative creator. So watch videos more you can 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

CapCut is hands down the best app for mobile video editing. It offers a wide range of features and tools that make it easy to create professional-looking videos on the go. With its intuitive interface and user-friendly design, even beginners can quickly learn how to use the app to edit and enhance their videos. CapCut also has a robust community of users, providing access to a wealth of tutorials, tips, and tricks to help you take your video editing skills to the next level. Overall, if you're looking for a powerful and versatile mobile video editor, CapCut is the clear choice. CapCut is the best mobile video editor app.

• Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
On 12/7/2022 at 5:26 PM, foysal_mondol said:

Well i see many of seller say many app name, but if you want to build career in this platform then my friend learn Premier Pro & After Effect.. Once you learn this 2 software you never look back. And one more thing it doesn't metter which software your using for the video, if you don't have your creativity then your zero. Because everyone want a creative creator. So watch videos morewants can 

Can you please  tell me some YouTube channel names where I can learn good video editing?

• Like 4

On 10/10/2022 at 6:50 PM, mdminhaz05 said:

Thank you

You can use capcut mobile app for your personal use. But if you want to work professionally or youtubing then learn Adobe Premier Pro. Aslo you need a good quality pc to use smoothly Adobe Premier Pro mind it. Learn more about video editing please go to google or YouTube and search. Thank you. Best of luck.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There are so many video editing apps that you can use for mobile video editing.

Some of them are popular, such as Camtasia, Kinemaster, CapCut, Filmora. and some AI video editing apps. If you want professional video editing features then you should use paid version apps. All apps are easy to use.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...