What could be the reasons my Fiverr gig is not gaining sufficient impressions?

krishna08008

Question

I've been offering high-quality services on Fiverr. However, despite my efforts, my gig hasn't been getting the impressions I expected.

Here's the link to my gig: https://www.fiverr.com/krishna08008/enhance-image-background-or-dress-as-required-professionally
I offer professional background changes, removals, image editing, and outfit replacements to enhance and perfect your photos.

I would love to hear your feedback—what changes or improvements do you think I should make to boost visibility? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

• Like 3
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Facepalm 1

22 answers to this question

4 hours ago, krishna08008 said:

I've been offering high-quality services on Fiverr. However, despite my efforts, my gig hasn't been getting the impressions I expected.

Here's the link to my gig: https://www.fiverr.com/krishna08008/enhance-image-background-or-dress-as-required-professionally
I offer professional background changes, removals, image editing, and outfit replacements to enhance and perfect your photos.

I would love to hear your feedback—what changes or improvements do you think I should make to boost visibility? Any suggestions would be greatl

Buyers cannot know if your services are high quality unless they order and see. Your gig is 2 days old, give it some time. Maybe create more gigs.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, max_animator_01 said:

write gig that are less competitive 

Always be online at least 12 hours a day 
your gig image and videos also matter when it comes to gaining impressions 

your first project is also very important make sure you do your best to deliver the best you can.

hope this help.🤨

Agree 01.jpeg

• Like 2

I suggest you change your project and do a niche with less competition. In fact, the competition is really fierce now. It is difficult for you to win in such a competitive project because there are at least tens of thousands of sellers doing your project.If you want to win in the fiercely competitive gigs, my current successful experience is to differentiate your competition and start Fiverr promotion services.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, krishna08008 said:

I have the best quality images and I don't think there can be anyone in this entire world who can do better than me in terms of editing :classic_wink::classic_tongue:

Honestly, your images look similar to what I could do with a bit of Canva and PS magic as a non-designer. You're not - bad - but I can see why people might not be trusting you - yet.

What you need is more gigs. Show off what you can do (that's not something free(ish) apps can do as well. If you're an editor, why not offer something cooler (and not just background swaps, etc.) 

Be original. Seriously, that's 50% of what you need to be at the start. (the other 50 is skilled, I'd say.) Gutsy and confident comes after!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Support 1

1 hour ago, katakatica said:

Honestly, your images look similar to what I could do with a bit of Canva and PS magic as a non-designer. You're not - bad - but I can see why people might not be trusting you - yet.

Many free apps offer background swapping features but they often change the background without adjusting the lighting to match the subject accurately. This can lead to an unnatural look where the lighting on the subject doesn't blend seamlessly with the new environment. It's up to people if they want some quality & accurate image or they can just be happy with the output of these apps.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, krishna08008 said:

Many free apps offer background swapping features but they often change the background without adjusting the lighting to match the subject accurately. This can lead to an unnatural look where the lighting on the subject doesn't blend seamlessly with the new environment. It's up to people if they want some quality & accurate image or they can just be happy with the output of these apps.

I know that- but my point (or advice) still stands. Background swapping is very easy to do.

If you're genuinely a good editor, there is so much else you can do! So do that! The category is way too full, so it's much more worth it to try and expand your offerings than wait for orders because you're great. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, razzak_expert said:

Your Fiverr gig might lack impressions due to unclear titles, poor SEO, weak descriptions, unappealing images, or high competition. Ensure your title and tags are keyword-rich, update your visuals, and price competitively. Engaging with potential buyers and promoting your gig can also help.

Any tips can be helpful, your tips might be the solution to my problem😊😊(❁´◡`❁)

3 hours ago, max_animator_01 said:

write gig that are less competitive 

Always be online at least 12 hours a day 
your gig image and videos also matter when it comes to gaining impressions 

your first project is also very important make sure you do your best to deliver the best you can.

hope this help.🤨

I am always online.
I have the best quality images and I don't think there can be anyone in this entire world who can do better than me in terms of editing :classic_wink::classic_tongue:
That's what I am not getting, the first project, I don't know how fiverr algorithm works. But it is definitely not promoting the best sellers..

• Like 2