Providing Feedback Assistance to a Client

afaqhassan484

Question

Hello Fiverr Community,

I have a client who’s very satisfied with my work but is too busy to write feedback. He’s asked if I could send him a pre-written message for feedback. I want to make sure this is allowed under Fiverr’s guidelines.

Is it acceptable to provide a client with a pre-written feedback message? I appreciate any advice on this.

Thank you!

• Like 4

5 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, afaqhassan484 said:

Hello Fiverr Community,

I have a client who’s very satisfied with my work but is too busy to write feedback. He’s asked if I could send him a pre-written message for feedback. I want to make sure this is allowed under Fiverr’s guidelines.

Is it acceptable to provide a client with a pre-written feedback message? I appreciate any advice on this.

Thank you!

This is a big NO.

Even if everyone's intentions are good, imagine how this might look to CS if something happens. For example, what if the client goes to them and says you tried to manipulate him? Sure, he asked for a message but... 

I'd politely say that that is not possible, though you would love to hear their honest opinion (or even the latter can be considered sketchy if you're too pushy.)

• Like 8
  • Up 2

12 minutes ago, apudascma said:

Yes, providing a pre-written feedback message is generally acceptable, as long as it's a suggestion and not a requirement. Ensure it reflects the client's genuine experience and complies with Fiverr's guidelines on feedback.

Can you READ?? Or you just copy paste??

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, apudascma said:

Yes, providing a pre-written feedback message is generally acceptable, as long as it's a suggestion and not a requirement. Ensure it reflects the client's genuine experience and complies with Fiverr's guidelines on feedback.

It is not acceptable if you see this thing like a Fiverr staff member. For example, for some reason, if the Fiverr Customer Support Team checks the conversation and they find this pre-written feedback, they won't hesitate to think that it is a fake order, and if they think that, they will not hesitate to suspend or flag your account, so it is not recommended at all.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1