Joined Seller Plus Standard

wakaziqbal

Question

I have been using Seller Plus for the past three months. I have received 20k impressions and over 250 clicks but only got 2 orders. It’s not going very well for me, even though I have optimized my gig and updated the images and description.

I am looking for suggestions.

• Like 2

5 answers to this question

33 minutes ago, wakaziqbal said:

I have received 20k impressions and over 250 clicks but only got 2 orders. It’s not going very well for me, even though I have optimized my gig and updated the images and description.

The question is: Out of 250 clicks, how many clients landed in your inbox and contacted you?

1. If you're only getting clicks but not inquiries in your inbox or messages from clients, it could be because your gig is not promising. For example: You're using your photos in your thumbnails, ask yourself why. Do you have any 'face value'? Keep your photo to your profile picture and use the thumbnail space for other informative content. Also, the issue could be with your prices or other factors.

2. If you're getting inquiries but not securing any deals, then instead of optimizing your gig, you should focus on your communication. Review your old chats to identify where things might be going wrong.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, rawque_gulia said:

The question is: Out of 250 clicks, how many clients landed in your inbox and contacted you?

1. If you're only getting clicks but not inquiries in your inbox or messages from clients, it could be because your gig is not promising. For example: You're using your photos in your thumbnails, ask yourself why. Do you have any 'face value'? Keep your photo to your profile picture and use the thumbnail space for other informative content. Also, the issue could be with your prices or other factors.

2. If you're getting inquiries but not securing any deals, then instead of optimizing your gig, you should focus on your communication. Review your old chats to identify where things might be going wrong.

Excellent. Learned one or two things. thanks

• Like 1