Buyer asked to send 70 links through message or mail. He disputes cancel request. What i do now?

Hi Everyone,

I need your guidance. A buyer ordered 70 backlinks, and I delivered the report through Excel. However, he wants me to send all the links directly through a message on Fiverr. I hesitate to share 70 links in a message. I explained and offered alternative formats (Notepad, Word, Google Sheets), but he insists on receiving the links via message or email. He is now scolding me, saying I'm difficult to work with, and has sent a cancellation request.

What should I do now? Should I decline the request and contact customer support, or should I simply accept the cancellation request? Please reply immediately. I must respond by 5 Aug 2024

His cancelation message "He’s being difficult I asked him and told him what I needed the format that he sent the files in. I can’t click on it at this point. I don’t even wanna work with him. I’ll hire someone else. There’s plenty of people out there."

• Like 2

You delivered the order through Excel, so you delivered your order, decline the request and contact customer support. You have done the work and delivered the order, they got no right on a cancellation.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, seomagnetic said:

What should I do now? Should I decline the request and contact customer support, or should I simply accept the cancellation request?

Hi there.

Facing this kind of buyers in this situation is quite hard to deal with. If I were you, I would not accept the cancellation and show all evidences to CS. In this case, at least, you will get paid. But in both situations, it will hurt your performance because that buyer will leave a negative review.

• Like 3

He's got a point. I wouldn't want to download an excel file coming from someone I don't know of too.

Why not just copy-paste what's on the Excel sheet and be done with it?

To avoid hyper-linking, you can "Shift+CTRL+V ".

Edited by creative_howl
  • Like 2

I know this doesn't help with your current issue, but you should consider adding this (how the file will be delivered) to your gig, if it's not in your FAQs already.

Ex: Q: What file formats will I receive? A: I deliver files as .docx, .txt, and .pdf.

Or, put it in your order requirements:

Ex: What format would you prefer? (Dropdown list of options.)

• Up 3