Customer support

8 minutes ago, yasemin_79 said:

why don’t my success score show at all anymore?

Was it visible before?? 

Reviews are too few for it to calculate anything and they are all just less than 2 months old too. 

Fiverr has not specified the mechanics of calculation wrt orders and review counter anywhere, but 3 is too few IMHO. 

• Like 6
  • Support 1

Hi @yasemin_79

I understand your frustration with the customer support experience. Here are a couple of things to consider:

1. Support Staff Workload: The support staff handle a large number of tickets every day, so it’s possible that your issue may have been overlooked by mistake. They strive to assist everyone, but sometimes things can slip through the cracks.

2. Follow Up on Your Ticket: I recommend replying to your existing support ticket to bring it back to their attention. Additionally, mention that you would appreciate a more specific response from a higher-level support staff if possible. This can help escalate your issue and get you the help you need.

I hope this helps, and you get your issue resolved soon!

Best regards,
S. Mukta

• Like 3

Guest omegaux

I have had the absolute worst experience with Fiverr and their customer support, even BEFORE being able to use the platform. Long story short - the company verification kept failing due to a system error on their end. They made me fill out the same form over 15 (!) times, and the whole process still wasn’t completed after 30 (!) days ! It’s was the absolute worst experience we have ever had. Their competitor got our company verified in 2 days. We ended up asking Fiverr to delete our account, because of how useless their support team is.

Attached the painful support tickets. Newest messages first, start reading from bottom

27.png

26.png

25.png

24.png

23.png

22.png

21.png

20.png

19.png

18.png

17.png

16.png