How can I get my first order in Fiverr? I have been trying for five Monts and am not getting any order

data_hunte

• data_hunte changed the title to I want to know how to stay active on Fiverr. Keep the browser open? What to do in Fiverr account to be active? thank you

Hello @data_hunte and @seosmmexpo 

We recommend that you check out our free Fiverr Learn course for starters. 

The Forum is full of information and great discussions. As a new member, we recommend that you read through some of the previous posts made, as they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started. If you would like to ask the community for suggestions on your Gig, please post in the Gig Advice section. 

Here are a few that I recommend for new freelancers:

Good luck! 🍀 

• Like 5

• Lena locked this topic
  • 3 months later...

I would like to thank you firstly.
 I have two questions. 1. Created a Fiverr account for data entry. Will there be any issues now that I'm offering a graphic design gig? 2. Should that be the case, could you please let me know if finding employment will be difficult? Thank You!

• Like 1

I would like to thank you firstly.
 I have two questions. 1. Created a Fiverr account for data entry. Will there be any issues now that I'm offering a graphic design gig? 2. Should that be the case, could you please let me know if finding employment will be difficult? Thank You!

1. This will be no problem.

2. Like data entry, receiving an order for a "graphic design gig" will not be easy. There is a lot of competition for data entry and graphic design. There are simply too many sellers on Fiverr and less buyers than before. The chance for new sellers to get fast orders (or a lot of orders) is small.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, data_hunte said:

1. Created a Fiverr account for data entry. Will there be any issues now that I'm offering a graphic design gig?

1. What is your core skill?

2. Have you completed a professional degree or long-term certification course from a professional institute or college to learn and provide these skills??

OR

You wish to start and sell anything on the platform to gullible buyers to find out what sticks?? 🥲

• Like 2
  • Up 2

I mentioned graphics, but the real issue is whether the category can be changed. Think everything, including the profile, is organized according to the new skills. Will, or create a new account?

58 minutes ago, data_hunte said:

Will, or create a new account?

Having multiple account is against Fiverr TOS.

1 hour ago, data_hunte said:

I mentioned graphics, but the real issue is whether the category can be changed.

You can create any gigs you want in the same account even if it's in a different category.

• Like 1
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, data_hunte said:

or create a new account?

I guess you have not read all the comments from the experienced sellers? Kindly re-read them so that you can get your answers. 

@michmikaia has clearly explained that multiple accounts are actually a violation of TOS so you cannot create another account for other category. Avoid it.

Edited by smartdezigns
Spelling Mistake!
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, data_hunte said:

I mentioned graphics, but the real issue is whether the category can be changed. Think everything, including the profile, is organized according to the new skills. Will, or create a new account?

image.jpeg.0ed576e981f625a068a41eff06db67ac.jpeg

• Facepalm 1