My Top Level Account is flagged/disabled and I don't know the reason.

designerniraj

Question

My account was 8 year old and achieve top level position.  4 days back i got a mail from fiverr that my account is flagged/restricted due to not verifying my identity. I tried multple time to verify but their app does not verify.  I was communicating wth support but in the mean time this is happened and now getting messages that my level is geting down. I don't know what is happening with fiverr, is this error due to restriction or somthing big happened with fiverr system not clear.

I have created a ticket to support with all nenessary details but support is also not replying for more then 3 days. I don't know whom should I contact. is there anyone who can help on this?

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

3 answers to this question

Hi @designerniraj, sorry to read this was the case with your account. I see that you've already got an additional verification attempt, and failed it as well. No need to open new tickets on the same subject, as they'll only get closed and merged into the previous one. Someone from the team will get back to you shortly, a relevant team will review this and let you know their decision. Thanks for your patience in advance. Good luck 🍀

• Like 3
  • Support 1