Why My gig is not ranke?

kashifyamin05

Question

Hi to everyone my name is Kashif Yamin from pakistan i am Seo expert and i am new seller on fiverr i am published my two gigs but not both gigs are ranked please give me some tips for ranke my gigs i am very thankfull to you all.  

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

8 answers to this question

On 7/29/2024 at 1:16 AM, kashifyamin05 said:

Hi to everyone my name is Kashif Yamin from pakistan i am Seo expert and i am new seller on fiverr i am published my two gigs but not both gigs are ranked please give me some tips for ranke my gigs i am very thankfull to you all.  

Not trying to be rude, but isn't that your job?

• Like 1
  • Up 2

Hi @kashifyamin05,

i am Seo expert

You can use your SEO expertise to improve your gig ranking. Here are some links with important information that will be useful for your fighting to ranking your GIG. I wish your success, thank you 😊

Now if you want you can check out the 'Tips From Sellers' forum for advice. Here are some helpful links for lots of tips:

Good luck!

Edited by nionkhan2020
  • Like 3

On 7/28/2024 at 11:16 PM, kashifyamin05 said:

There are nearly 90k gigs about SEO here on Fiverr. So, keep fighting 💪.

Screenshot_20240801_212517.jpg

• Like 2
  • Up 1

On 7/29/2024 at 2:16 AM, kashifyamin05 said:

Marketing you gig in social media and seo you gig also profile.

• Like 1