Can anyone help me raise the order, I have quit my job but so far I have no order, please ask for help

Guest deng112

Question

Guest deng112

I joined the platform on July 11th, I have been optimizing my performances, I quit my job, I am running all the time, thinking about how to do better, but so far, not a single order has been received, can anyone help me.

This is a link to my platform, can anyone teach me how to do it better,

Thank you, please

15 answers to this question

31 minutes ago, deng112 said:

I joined the platform on July 11th, I have been optimizing my performances, I quit my job, I am running all the time, thinking about how to do better, but so far, not a single order has been received, can anyone help me.

This is a link to my platform, can anyone teach me how to do it better,邓 B |公司简介 |五弗尔 (fiverr.com)

Thank you, please

You have just joined the platform and it may take some time to get orders.
Moreover, your profile & gig descriptions doesn't seems optimized. Please have a look at gigs in your niche and learn how you can improve (don't copy and paste anything).

• Like 1

Guest deng112

This is a link to my platform, can anyone teach me how to do it better,

Thank you, please

1 hour ago, deng112 said:

This is a link to my platform, can anyone teach me how to do it better,邓 B |公司简介 |五弗尔 (fiverr.com)

Thank you, please

You need to improve quality of your gigs like @navid_zafar has advised. 

Also in your gig titles - it should be MOULD, not mold. Possibly English is not your first language, so may be use an editing app to help with right language and words. 

• Like 1

Thank you, please

Hi Mr @deng112

According to my past experiences first of all you have to understand the platform first

complete this highly rated guide so that you can understand the process to get orders
https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller

• Like 1

2 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

Also in your gig titles - it should be MOULD, not mold.

In fact, both "mould" and "mold" are correct. But "mold" is the most common one. Especially in manufacturing.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, michmikaia said:

In fact, both "mould" and "mold" are correct. But "mold" is the most common one. Especially in manufacturing.

Ah alright. Yeah, possible in different parts of the world.

For us, mold is fungi!

image.png.21cb71662e1b31a3c18ecba0a9f05ef9.png 

• Like 2

Guest deng112
1小时前, smartdezigns 说:

我想知道为什么当你在 Fiverr 上还没有成功时,你还要辞职?:classic_huh:

我跟你讲讲我在中国的经历,你也许不是在中国长大不知道现在的情况,中国经济强劲,但是在底层,这些都没有多大用处,现在中国人太多了,老板们,他们用各种方式榨压,工厂, 每天强制加班12小时,一小时8元人民币,一个月只有2880元,按美元计算,一个月大概405美元,你没听错,每天辛苦工作12小时,整整30天工作只有405美元,这是最底层的人,天天做着同样的事情, 我想你现在应该知道了!

这都是因为,人太多了,马。

Guest deng112
59 minutes ago, michmikaia said:

Thank you, I've added your suggestion to the gigs tab!

Guest deng112
4 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Doesn't all that running make you very tired?

What I'm trying to say is that I've been trying

On 7/19/2024 at 3:19 AM, deng112 said:

我跟你讲讲我在中国的经历,你也许不是在中国长大不知道现在的情况,中国经济强劲,但是在底层,这些都没有多大用处,现在中国人太多了,老板们,他们用各种方式榨压,工厂, 每天强制加班12小时,一小时8元人民币,一个月只有2880元,按美元计算,一个月大概405美元,你没听错,每天辛苦工作12小时,整整30天工作只有405美元,这是最底层的人,天天做着同样的事情, 我想你现在应该知道了!

这都是因为,人太多了,马。

Now, I am wondering that why have you replied me in Chinese language while others in English? :classic_mellow:

Google Translation of your comment:

Let me tell you about my experience in China. You may not have grown up in China and don’t know the current situation. China’s economy is strong, but at the bottom, these are of little use. There are too many Chinese people now. Bosses, they use Various methods of oppression, factories, forced overtime of 12 hours a day, 8 yuan an hour, only 2880 yuan a month, in US dollars, about 405 US dollars a month, you heard it right, 12 hours of hard work every day, for 30 days The job only costs 405 US dollars. This is the lowest level of people, doing the same thing every day. I think you should know it by now!

This is all because there are too many people and horses.

My Comment Now:

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience. I can see that you have joined Fiverr this month (July 2024) so give it some time. Also your gig images are not good enough to attract buyer's attention that's why your gig is not performing well. Things will get better if you do some research on your niche and Fiverr as well so that you can understand how actually it works. 

Edited by smartdezigns
Additional Content
  • Like 1
  • Up 2

Guest deng112
14分钟前, smartdezigns 说:

现在,我想知道为什么你用中文回答我,而其他人用英语回答我? :classic_mellow:

您的评论的谷歌翻译:

让我告诉你我在中国的经历。你可能没有在中国长大,不知道现在的情况。中国经济很强大,但在底层,这些都没什么用。现在的中国人太多了。老板们,他们用各种打压手段,工厂,强迫每天加班12小时,每小时8元,一个月只有2880元,按美元计算,一个月约405美元,你没听错,每天辛苦工作12小时,30天的工作只花了405美元。这是最底层的人,每天都在做同样的事情。我想你现在应该知道了!

这都是因为人和马太多了。

我现在的评论:

我很遗憾听到你的糟糕经历。我可以看到您本月(2024 年 7 月)加入了 Fiverr,所以请给它一些时间。此外,您的演出图像不足以吸引买家的注意力,这就是您的演出表现不佳的原因。如果你对你的利基市场和 Fiverr 也做一些研究,情况会更好,这样你就可以了解它的实际运作方式。

Sorry, I'm used to replying in Chinese because I'm used to it in China, I'm sorry, I'll change my question, I'll reply to you again in English, my question

Let me tell you about my experience in China, you may not have grown up in China and you don't know what's going on, China's economy is strong, but at the bottom of the ladder, it's not very useful, there are too many people in China nowadays, and the bosses, they are squeezing them in all sorts of ways, and in the factories, they are forcing them to work overtime for 12 hours per day, at 8 RMB per hour, which is only 2880 RMB a month, and that's about $405 a month in US dollars, you heard that right, 12 hours of hard work a day, for 30 days. That's right, 12 hours of hard work every day, 30 days of work in a month for 405 dollars, and that's the bottom of the barrel, doing the same thing every day, and I think you know that by now!

It's all because there's too many people, ma'am.

Thank you, I've added your suggestion to the gigs tab!

I am in the same niche as you regarding design. But I rarely do a mold design, especially about injection molding because I do not master it well. 

All in all, as the other said, you have just joined Fiverr this month. It takes times for your gig to get noticed by buyers. So you have some time to learn how Fiverr works, you can search and learn here in the forum some tips of improving your gigs and profile. Keep advices from successful sellers as they have more experiences and have more knowledge about Fiverr. Moreover, if you are used to working for 12hours, in freelancing you might work for 12 hours/day too. Even more sometimes. But it's up to you to give value to your working time.

Good luck.

• Up 1