Your thoughts on the new look?

lalitsdmittal

There's no more "more info" on the profile like there used to be.

It says "speaks English" but unlike other profiles doesn't say the proficiency level.

It says "highliy responsive" but doesn't show the avg response time. That might be helpful to sellers if it will be applied to all sellers (eg. if it stops the profile of a person replying a day or 2 late from showing a really high avg response time). Though it might sometimes be useful to know for a buyer if they usually respond in 1 or 3 hours.

Saying "x years on Fiverr" won't be as accurate as saying the join date. Though neither of those tells the buyer when they became a seller (they might have only created a gig months or years after that date).

The new style of showing the gigs under it doesn't seem that good. You can't right click anywhere you like on the gig section to open the gig in a new tab - it will only work if you right click on the "more details" option. And it only shows 4 of the gigs unless you select "show more". Maybe showing about 7 might be better before that.

There's still no option to see skill tests and skill tests results that we all took so that won't benefit the buyer/seller.

Next to "Pro" it says "hand picked" though some people said they quite recently sent Fiverr Pro badges to lots of people even if they didn't apply (where all those sellers hand picked?).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4

15 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

The new style of showing the gigs under it doesn't seem that good. You can't right click anywhere you like on the gig section to open the gig in a new tab - it will only work if you right click on the "more details" option. And it only shows 4 of the gigs unless you select "show more". Maybe showing about 7 might be better before that.

Yeah, I think the gig area should be more, the gigs should be shown up on the top rather than any other info. I wouldn't say I like this UI from fiverr.

• Like 5