I got temporarily disabled

My account got temporarily suspended after I got hacked, and the hacker used my account to send spam messages. I somehow got back into my account and told almost everyone that those messages were spam. I tried to contact support. It's been about 24 hours. And just now I got suspended.
What can I do? Please Help.

Screenshot 2024-06-28 201324.png

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Thanks for the replay. Ive worked hard for the account and even stopped sleeping for strait weeks at a time. Now this happned to me im feeleng sad. I did use 2FA in my account, but I think they somehow got my session token and was able to log in. I lost a lot of really important accounts, but none of them makes me that sad like this one did. I'm feeling really down. 

• Like 7

On 6/28/2024 at 8:04 PM, anirbanpcpart said:

Thanks for the replay. Ive worked hard for the account and even stopped sleeping for strait weeks at a time. Now this happned to me im feeleng sad. I did use 2FA in my account, but I think they somehow got my session token and was able to log in. I lost a lot of really important accounts, but none of them makes me that sad like this one did. I'm feeling really down. 

Thats insane... Just what I feared. So does this mean that there's no way to avoid getting hacked? Did you catch the device (PC / Mobile) that hacked into your profile by any chance? 

Wander whether the vulnerability is in the mobile app. Since that's when they released a major update to the mobile version 🤕

Hope you get your account back soon!

Edited by creative_howl
  • Like 5

@creative_howl
I have an idea how it happened. They probably took one of my session keys and used it to bypass everything. Since I used Google as my login method, I wasn't able to change my password, and I kind of forgot the exact answer to my security questions. That was my fault, but I still reported everything to them as soon as I could. And logged out of all sessions. Now I'm banned, and support isn't even replaying for me.😞

• Like 5

Don't I get a chance to explain?

Reason: Since I'm going to get suspended, why not present my case in front of the public and show off my experience?

My frastrating experience with the Fiverr support system:

On June 27th, I got a message from Fiverr saying I got a mail to reset my password.

image.png.004898fa7841c19b8a5e211effe4a022.png

Since I wasn't the one to request that, I was actually alarmed. So I logged in intentionally and tried to reset the password, but since my account was connected to my Google account, I wasn't able to do it. So I changed my password from my Google account, deauthrized all the devices, and re-logged in. But it was too late. The hacker used my account to send spam messages and changed my name to Order Bot or something like that.

I intentionally changed my name and image so that it didn't affect anyone else. I instently opened a ticket and let the support know what was going on.

image.png.7ec91bd6a1043e5c38acf1448cb02c6a.png

Then I texted as many people as possible to let them know what was going on with my account and not to click any link. After that, I posted a topic on the forum to let everyone know what was going on. After 7 days or so, I still didn't get any messages. Meanwhile, my account was flagged. I re-created another ticket and got a message from support saying I was going to get suspended.

image.png.95746ae4558edef2be6bc0cfb40e8061.png

Then I followed up with another message to at least let me know if I could provide more proof to prove my innocence. But got no replay on that. Again, I posted another ticket and asked the same question. Still the same replay.

image.png.e7a103ee022c809a26c09e3a1568ef82.png

image.png.7b2dcbd1bf59389d606bdf363db3c9b9.png
Now I am hear it in front of you guys. It's been a year or so since I got started on Fiverr. I tried my hardest and reached level one. Now all my hard work has no meaning. I'm just sad.

Edited by anirbanpcpart
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, anirbanpcpart said:

This has been the most frustrating week for me. Today I posted another ticket and got this mail. Basically, they are going to suspend my account.

image.png

Since a ticket is already open, there's no need to create a new one. Creating multiple tickets will result in the same response regarding account suspension. My suggestion:  stick with the current open ticket and wait for the response from CS.

• Like 3