I am getting orders regularly by buyer request

On 8/21/2021 at 9:53 PM, sakib094 said:

1.Read the Project Description completely:

Every day lots of buyer posts offer to hire some best people to complete their project. But really it is so sad news for all Fiverr buyers because  50% of people don,t ready project details completely and they are sending a premade cover letter all the time. So that’s why a 50% seller-buyer request is rejected by the buyer. So if you want to get an order and make money easily from Fiverr please ready completely project details then start writing your cover letter.

2. Keep your cover letter description clean and simple:

Most of the people write ” Hi I am ( Name) and I have 5 years experience about this section then lots of sentence and bla bla bla. Really this is  Big mistake for the best cover letter. You should write just a simple and clean cover letter. The best way you should read completely the project details then write about the project topic and must ask some questions. When you asking some questions there is a big chance of to reply from the client. so if you want to write the best buyer request for Fiverr you should write a simple and clean cover letter.

buyer request sample for any category

” Hello sir, I have read your project details and I know you want ( describe client demand). I am sure I can give you the perfect work and I am a full-time freelancer. so you will get the best service and support. I am now online for you so if you want you can message me.

Best Regards

Your name

Thanks..

Thanks for this helpful post

• Like 33

Every day lots of buyer posts offer to hire some best people to complete their project. But really it is so sad news for all Fiverr buyers because  50% of people don,t ready project details completely and they are sending a premade cover letter all the time. So that’s why a 50% seller-buyer request is rejected by the buyer. So if you want to get an order and make money easily from Fiverr please ready completely project details then start writing your cover letter.

Most of the people write ” Hi I am ( Name) and I have 5 years experience about this section then lots of sentence and bla bla bla. Really this is  Big mistake for the best cover letter. You should write just a simple and clean cover letter. The best way you should read completely the project details then write about the project topic and must ask some questions. When you asking some questions there is a big chance of to reply from the client. so if you want to write the best buyer request for Fiverr you should write a simple and clean cover letter.

” Hello sir, I have read your project details and I know you want ( describe client demand). I am sure I can give you the perfect work and I am a full-time freelancer. so you will get the best service and support. I am now online for you so if you want you can message me.

Best Regards

Your name

Thanks..

Thank you for share

• Like 36

On 10/16/2021 at 2:21 PM, gfx_meraj said:

Some Tips for Sending buyer request:

1. Read the whole request again and again so that you understand all the main tasks

2. Keep the request format short and focus only main tasks

3. Write clearly, what you will deliver and what client will get!

4. You can mention the deadline too, it's important

5. Never copy paste same thing again and again

6. Try to stay active as much as you can so that you can response faster if any client responses

Finally, Best of luck 🙂

Thank You. 

• Like 32

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/16/2021 at 1:38 AM, law_legacy said:

In addition to the tips, it is important to convince the buyer that you can do a great job by possibly explaining the procedure and steps you are going to adopt in completing the task.

I need more tips about how to send offer I need more experience 

• Like 29

On 8/21/2021 at 8:53 AM, sakib094 said:

Best Regards

Your name

Thanks..

Please i want you to teach me more about this. Also i want you to give me more experience based on this 

• Like 29

Best Regards

Your name

Thanks..

Have you get any order by using your buyer request tricks ?

• Like 29

• 2 months later...

Best Regards

Your name

Thanks..

Thanks for your good answer! Shouldn't we avoid Sir, Mam etc.?

• Like 28

The first and last sentence for getting success in buyer requests is, 'Don't copy-paste.' Most of the sellers do this, but it is our common mistake. It is not a big deal for your to write a neat and clean cover later for buyer request. 

What should we heed on:

1. Try to read the buyer's requests attentively.
  2. If the buyer mentioned any word for detecting organic seller, write it on top of your cover letter. It will create a chance to get order among others.
  3. Try to send an offer within 50 offers. 
  4. Don't start with Sir, Mam, etc. 
  5. Try to describe your service in detail.
  6. If buyers ask to check out anything and find out problems, try to search and elaborate it in the cover letter.

If you follow them. hopefully, get success.

Happy freelancing.

• Like 34

On 10/16/2021 at 4:27 PM, freelancerjabir said:

At first you send that you can do the work 

after that type that how you will complete the work ? 

Provide live sites which you have done before 

and then write, "I hope my working skills will make you happy and fulfill your aim. Knock me, let's work on your project / discuss about it" and that's it. it's all enough to create an interest to the client

Thanks for sharing this

• Like 32