How to get more order's

Hi, Fiverr community.

Please advise me on how to get more orders on Fiverr. I am already on in promoted gig option, and share my gig on social media like Linkedin, Twitter, and Instagram, but not caught any orders for more than 4 months. 

Please help and advise me on how to get more orders.

Thanks/ Best regards

MD Salim Islam

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

8 hours ago, salimislam440 said:

and share my gig on social media like Linkedin, Twitter, and Instagram, but not caught any orders for more than 4 months. 

And once again we see proof that using social media does not work.

I love seeing that what I always say about social media turns out to be the truth.

• Like 5
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, filipdevaere said:

I love seeing that what I always say about social media turns out to be the truth.

I did a bit of digging and saw that he simply shared his link on his own socials and there's no way he'll get any leads from that. 

However, yours truly has managed to get orders via social media 😇 but then again of course not mindlessly sharing my link.

• Like 8

Just now, creative_howl said:

However, yours truly has managed to get orders via social media 😇 but then again of course not mindlessly sharing my link.

The use of social media rarely leads to receiving orders. You are one of the lucky ones.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

The use of social media rarely leads to receiving orders. You are one of the lucky ones.

Agreed. I was hustling hard those days xD I don't think I've gotten more than 1 or 2.

As far as I've seen nowadays what people do is share their gig links on Facebook groups full of other sellers who are doing the same thing 🤪

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Up 1

2 minutes ago, creative_howl said:

Agreed. I was hustling hard those days xD I don't think I've gotten more than 1 or 2.

As far as I've seen nowadays what people do is share their gig links on Facebook groups full of other sellers who are doing the same thing 🤪

People just want to apply 'tips n tricks n shortcuts' for quick success instead of working on themselves and building a professional mindset. 🫠

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Please advice me, How to get orders.

• Like 2

On 6/25/2024 at 10:10 AM, filipdevaere said:

Hi,

filipdevaere.

I am Salim Islam. I am a level 1 seller and I am already openly promoted gig option, unfortunately, I have no any orders last 3 months. I don't know have my profile has any problems.

Can you visit my profile identify if there are any problems, and share some tips and tricks for getting more orders?

Thanks/ and best regards

Salim Islam

• Like 5

8 hours ago, salimislam440 said:

Can you visit my profile identify if there are any problems, and share some tips and tricks for getting more orders?

Sorry, I don't do this kind of service, I just don’t have time for this. But I am sure you can hire someone on Fiverr, who can fix your gigs or optimize your account.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Sorry, I don't do this kind of service, I just don’t have time for this. But I am sure you can hire someone on Fiverr, who can fix your gigs or optimize your account.

Thanks for your valuable response.

• Like 1