Need Help to Increase Gig Impressions and click Any Advice?

ratanml

Hi everyone,

I have been working on Fiverr for the past 4 months and have created  gigs. However, I'm facing a challenge with increasing the impressions and clicks on my gigs. Despite optimizing my titles, descriptions, tags, and using quality images and video, portfolio,my gig impressions are not improving as expected.

Here are a few details about my gigs:

1. Gig 1: [https://www.fiverr.com/s/BRbbByy]
  2. Gig 2: [https://www.fiverr.com/s/dD00pw0]
  3. Gig 3: [https://www.fiverr.com/s/GzPPxQ7]

I've tried the following strategies:

I have  tried the following strategies but no increase 

1. Ensured SEOy gig titles and descriptions ,gig thambnail 
  2. Used relevant and trending keywords,tag
  3. Uploaded high quality images and a professional videos
  4. Shared my gig on social media platforms

I'm looking for advice from experienced sellers on the forum. What additional steps can I take to boost my gig impressions? Are there any specific tactics or strategies that have worked well for you?

IMG_20240616_055921.jpg

• Like 6

Hello @ratanml and welcome to our amazing Community! 

Congratulations on starting your freelancing journey on Fiverr! If you’re just getting started, I recommend that you check out our free Fiverr Learn course.

The Forum is full of information and great discussions. As a new member, we recommend that you read through some of the previous posts made, as they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started. If you would like to ask the community for suggestions on your Gig, please post in the Gig Advice section. 

Here are a few that I recommend for new freelancers:

Good luck! 🍀 

• Like 4
  • Up 1

• Lena locked this topic
33 minutes ago, ratanml said:

Trying everything 

Screenshot_2024-06-18-14-37-08-241_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

Hi Ratan

Nice to meet you

I appreciate the way your gig descriptions are structured with an introduction, offered services, and reasons to choose you. However, I recommend being consistent across all gigs. For example, one gig says "I Services offer you," another says "My services," and another "Our Services." Is it just you providing the services, or is it an agency?

There are a few things I do not like:

These do not look serious to me

image.png.4ffe8acda9364fc678400203c4a6ecb4.png

Are you really available 24/7 all day long? This seems unrealistic. The same applies to FREE fast delivery and unlimited revisions. If you deliver urgently, you should charge extra for that effort. Offering unlimited revisions might attract toxic clients. Lastly, the 100% money-back guarantee … seriously? No freelancer on this platform wants to think about refunding clients. Instead, focus on delivering great work and having confidence in your skills. With over 10 years of experience as you indicate in your profile description, why would you need to offer such a guarantee?

I understand you might be trying to secure your first 5-star review by offering everything the client wants. We have all been there. However, this can be counterproductive. Be cautious, as the five chat conversations from the screenshot you provided they all seem to be scams to me

• Like 1
  • Up 2

1 minute ago, ratanml said:

I have been working for 4 months but still not getting the first order why?

Please elaborate what is Fast Order? :classic_huh:

You are not getting orders because your gig galleries and portfolio images are not unique enough to grab buyer's attention. I'd like to know the status on your clicks and impressions as well. (they are increasing or dropping with the passage of time?)

Also your niche is the super competitive one too so you need to do some research on Fiverr regarding your niche.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Please elaborate what is Fast Order? :classic_huh:

You are not getting orders because your gig galleries and portfolio images are not unique enough to grab buyer's attention. I'd like to know the status on your clicks and impressions as well. (they are increasing or dropping with the passage of time?)

Also your niche is the super competitive one too so you need to do some research on Fiverr regarding your niche.

Can you give me some suggestions that I can follow moving forward

Just now, ratanml said:

Can you give me some suggestions that I can follow moving forward

Already gave you suggestions. Kindly re-read my comment:

7 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1