confirm order payment scam? help please!

searleine

Question

hi! a few weeks ago i got an email from fiverr saying that one of the users had purchased my product. there was a link in the email sent which had a button to "get funds" but when i went to my orders or earning page there was no orders? or anything in the earnings to dates? i received another of those emails again today and after putting in my payment details they said that verification could not pass as i needed to have more than 300 in my account to pass verification and receive money. something about it feels really fishy but im really new to this and havent seen any videos online that really solve my problem so if anyone could help me or let me know if its legit or a scam i would be really grateful!

no earnings.png

no active orders.png

get funds page.jpg

support chat pt 2.jpg

• Like 1

10 answers to this question

Hey @searleine 

Please report this account immediately to our Customer Support by sending an email to support@fiverr.com. They will forward the case to the relevant department for further review. 

I will ensure that the post is edited to comply with our Guidelines.

Thank you. 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

Hi, dear Searleine
I hope you didnt put any of your bank card information to the link in your message. This is fishing link for sure. And these people, behind these messenges are truly proffesionals hunting for new members of community, who dont know exactly how the platform works. I got 3 same letters on the 2nd day of registration. amd what is really pitty, i texted 2 reports to the Fiverr support and got no answer

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, searleine said:

hi @Lena, thank you so much! should i attach the images when i send the email to customer support too?

Yes, please do. Attach all the screenshots you have and please explain everything in detail. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, maria_inkheart said:

Hi, dear Searleine
I hope you didnt put any of your bank card information to the link in your message. This is fishing link for sure. And these people, behind these messenges are truly proffesionals hunting for new members of community, who dont know exactly how the platform works. I got 3 same letters on the 2nd day of registration. amd what is really pitty, i texted 2 reports to the Fiverr support and got no answer

oh no TT_TT i put it in at first but when it said that it wasnt going through because i needed a minimum of $300 i stopped because i felt really weird about it then,, the info isnt there anymore since i closed the page,, i hope its okay TT_TT

• Like 1

Dear

Me too, I have new message today! from a guy with a Support name, link to receive money by entering bank card ^^ wow, the interface link page and buttons are still fiverr, I also guess it's a scam, is there anyone like me?

Screenshot 2024-06-19 at 15.58.33.png

Screenshot 2024-06-19 at 15.43.36.png

Screenshot 2024-06-19 at 15.42.52.png

@sangngg oh i didnt even see a customer or receiver name for mine but the support message seems a bit fishy,, it's similar to mine so i think you could ignore it for now and email the customer support (support@fiverr.com) just to report it in case it really is a scam?