How do I Stop Promoting Gigs

ansonnz

Hi all! I've decided do go ahead and try out the "promoted gigs" function. But before that, I've got to be absolutely sure if there is a way to stop the subscription, should it not work for me. But I do not see any options nor terms for un-subscription anywhere in the FAQ! Just popping in here to ask where/how I could stop Promoted Gigs if i decide to in the future 🙂

• Like 12
  • Up 1

35 minutes ago, ansonnz said:

where/how I could stop Promoted Gigs if i decide to in the future

You can stop promoting your gigs from right where you started it. You can disable the checkmark by going to the 'Promoted Gigs' tab, and it will be disabled. You can enable and disable it whenever you want without any issues or waiting time.

image.png.c7ae05c2f9a3351e69919495c36e249e.png

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3

44 minutes ago, slavius84 said:

And what are the requirements for this feature? Higher level?

the official requirements from Fiverr, if you want to access Promoted Gigs, are:

• You are a Level 1 Seller, a Level 2 Seller, a Top Rated Seller, or a Pro seller
  • Your Gig scores are 4.7 in the public rating
  • Your Gig has at least 20 reviews. Pro Gigs and Top Rated Sellers' Gigs require only 5 reviews
  • You meet additional quality metrics
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, slavius84 said:

And what are the requirements for this feature? Higher level?

This:

2 hours ago, akib0079 said:

the official requirements from Fiverr, if you want to access Promoted Gigs, are:

• You are a Level 1 Seller, a Level 2 Seller, a Top Rated Seller, or a Pro seller
  • Your Gig scores are 4.7 in the public rating
  • Your Gig has at least 20 reviews. Pro Gigs and Top Rated Sellers' Gigs require only 5 reviews
  • You meet additional quality metrics

And don't ask about the additional quality metrics, please, because nobody knows for sure. So work on the other requirements and hope for the best (and keep in mind that many sellers never use that feature anyway).

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, slavius84 said:

I also wanted to ask, even if I meet these requirements, is there a fee for this service or not?

Obviously yes without any fee why fiverr promote your gig manually  

• Like 7

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone!

I'm here to answer your questions as the Product Manager of Promoted Gigs 🙂

1. To opt out of the program, simply toggle off the "Promote" button.

2. By participating in Promoted Gigs, your Gigs will gain increased exposure on the platform. You'll only be charged if a potential client clicks on your ad. This means your ad could be featured prominently, but you'll incur costs only when someone clicks on your Gig. Additionally, you can set a daily budget to better manage your advertising expenses.

3. Promoted Gigs is available to Level 1, Level 2, TRS, and Pro sellers.

We greatly value your feedback! We'll ensure the Help Center is updated to make information clearer for other sellers as well 🙏.

Edited by barsalem631
  • Like 4