How to get first order after meeting all the criteria of top keywords and appearing in search results?

Sir i am very new seller as i have joined in last month. Kindly guide me how can i get the orders as i have met all the requirements of Fiverr. Is it some ban or time barred policy that is obstructing my clients and their orders. My response rate is 100% and i am delivering quick replies to clients, getting good impressions and clicks, but haven't received any order yet. Kindly some senior to help me and do partnership with me, please 

• Like 2

Hello @zaheer_abbas37 and welcome to our amazing Community!

Starting something new is always challenging. It can feel overwhelming and difficult to get the ball rolling but don't let that discourage you. Allow me to provide you with a few pointers that can be helpful to you. 

Firstly, congratulations on starting your freelancing journey on Fiverr! If you’re just getting started, I recommend that you check out our free Fiverr Learn course.

Secondly, the Forum is full of information and great discussions. As a new member, we recommend that you read through some of the previous posts made, as they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started. If you would like to ask the community for suggestions on your Gig, please post in the Gig Advice section. 

Here are a few that I recommend for new freelancers:

You can also read through topics in the Tips for Sellers section which contains very helpful advice from our experienced Fiverr freelancers.

Good luck! 🍀 

• Like 5

• Lena locked this topic
  • 1 month later...

Hey everyone! How are you all?

I am a new seller with just few orders received, mean i am just starting it guys. Your kind and gracious opinion is required on problems listed below:-

1.    I am getting just 10 - 15 impressions on my 3 gigs and 40 - 50 impressions on my last fourth gig. Why is this happening and how can i improve it.?

2.   10 days ago, i was getting more impressions and clicks on my gigs, therefore got 2 orders as well. Kindly review my gigs please.

Btw what is the range of best impressions for new sellers, please help.

https://www.fiverr.com/zaheer_abbas37/design-superior-powerpoint-presentation-template-and-redesign-business-slides

• Like 3
  • Up 1

7 hours ago, zaheer_abbas37 said:

I am a new seller with just few orders received, mean i am just starting it guys. Your kind and gracious opinion is required on problems listed below:-

1.    I am getting just 10 - 15 impressions on my 3 gigs and 40 - 50 impressions on my last fourth gig. Why is this happening and how can i improve it.?

2.   10 days ago, i was getting more impressions and clicks on my gigs, therefore got 2 orders as well. Kindly review my gigs please.

https://www.fiverr.com/zaheer_abbas37/design-superior-powerpoint-presentation-template-and-redesign-business-slides

For new sellers, the range of impressions can vary greatly depending on the niche and competition. However, getting 10-50 impressions per day per gig is a common starting point. With effective optimization and promotion, you can increase these numbers over time. Keep experimenting with different strategies and monitor what works best for your gigs.

• Like 4

Hey i am Zaheer Abbas. I am professionally expert Microsoft Office and Data Entry.

I have excellent skills in Proofreading and editing, Powerpoint presentation designs, Templates, Pitch Deck designs, MS Excel, spreadsheets, Excel formulas, Functions, VBAs, Macros and Data Entry on all type of Formats. 

I have just spent 2 months on Fiverr and Alhamdulillah have completed 3 orders. That was all from my side, anyone having question, can ask please.

• Like 4

2.   10 days ago, i was getting more impressions and clicks on my gigs, therefore got 2 orders as well. Kindly review my gigs and do help me to Optimize my gigd please.

Hello dear community members!

How are you all?

I am a very new seller and a week ago i had delivered an order and texted the buyer, if he need any revision he can feel free to text. I had asked for his satisfaction on my delivery but he didn't responded and went offline..

But here i want to inform all my dear fellows and Fiverr staff that we had thorough discussion on his order just before the delivery and i sent him the screenshots and had brief him about the work done on his order. He was happy, satisfied and appreciated me as well.

Can you guide me why he left and didn't provide review on his order. Will it affect my performance and visibility of my gig on Fiverr?

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Hey @zaheer_abbas37,

you cannot force a client to be responsive or leave a review. The only thing you can do is to gently nudge them by sending a message. Everything else is up to them. And, do not overdo it as you may annoy them. Perhaps, a message per day is enough. Additionally, you cannot ask for a 5 star review or a good review or whatever. It is against the terms of service. What you can do is ask for a review in general without pushing the buyer towards any direction.

And, are you serious about Fiverr? Do you want some feedback?

Change your display picture to the one that you have here on the forums. And, also, I notice that your name on Fiverr proper is "Ms Offic Expert" which is misspelled by the way. Put Zaheer or Zaheer Abbas there. The way these two things look right now is hurting your potential.

Best,

Spyros.

Edited by sunboatrecords
  • Like 8
  • Up 2

Posted (edited)

Okay, that's very great and nice to receive guidance on profile. Yes Sir, i am serious and much eager to become the top rated seller.

Sir @sunboatrecords you are such a nice Gentleman, Thank you so much, i am doing the needful as told by you and i really appreciate it.

Thanks

Edited by zaheer_abbas37
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, zaheer_abbas37 said:

Hello dear community members!

How are you all?

I am a very new seller and a week ago i had delivered an order and texted the buyer, if he need any revision he can feel free to text. I had asked for his satisfaction on my delivery but he didn't responded and went offline..

But here i want to inform all my dear fellows and Fiverr staff that we had thorough discussion on his order just before the delivery and i sent him the screenshots and had brief him about the work done on his order. He was happy, satisfied and appreciated me as well.

Can you guide me why he left and didn't provide review on his order. Will it affect my performance and visibility of my gig on Fiverr?

Just keep this communication on every order, always be polite with clients and satisfy them. Don't hurry in submitting the order.

you will succeed. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, zaheer_abbas37 said:

Its Okay but my concern was only with this buyer as he was satisfied with the delivery and appreciated me as well, so that's why i was worried but thanks for the response brother.

You can ask him to review the order, but if he doesn't respond there's nothing you can do

take a look at this topic: 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Hello dear fellow members and Fiverr staff!

Can anyone guide me, what is the criteria of single gig score?  Gig score is applied on 1 gig only or is it applied on all the gigs in your profile.?

If you are getting orders and reviews on 1 or 2 gigs only then success score will be shown on your profile or not? Will seller be Eligible for next level? Kindly help please. 

Edited by zaheer_abbas37

Posted (edited)

Hello fellow members !

I am new seller and have completed 3 orders in 2 months, Now I have not received any order since 20 days. I am getting the better impressions and clicks on my gigs but don't know why orders are not being placed.

Kindly can any member / senior seller guide and help me by reviewing my profile and gigs through Fiverr link. I will be highly obliged.

Thanks

Edited by zaheer_abbas37
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, zaheer_abbas37 said:

Hello fellow members !

I am new seller and have completed 3 orders in 2 months, Now I have not received any order since 20 days. I am getting the better impressions and clicks on my gigs but don't know why orders are not being placed.

Kindly can any member / senior seller guide and help me by reviewing my profile and gigs through Fiverr link. I will be highly obliged.

Thanks

1- Honesty is the best policy. Do you really speack German and French?
image.png.9c2c06a24c05c24aca4f208fef01471c.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, zaheer_abbas37 said:

Both of your reviews are from your home country and are quite detailed. I wonder if these were truly independent reviews?
image.png.e0b65bdea25c1d538d99682462790a68.png

• Like 2

Dear sir, you are somehow right about your views on my profile but this is totally genuin and authentic information. Moreover Thank you for the motivation, i will try my best, will work hard and will be consistent to my freelance work.

@navid_zafar had made some excellent points. especially the fact that "honesty is the best policy". The two suspicious-looking reviews on your profile and this:

Hey! I'm Zaheer Abbas, a fluent English Speaker in Pakistan. I am Master in English and have plenty of English-speaking experience with foreigners.

is enough to make any potential client run in the other direction. 

• Like 2