How to get first order after meeting all the criteria of top keywords and appearing in search results?

zaheer_abbas37

Question

Sir i am very new seller as i have joined in last month. Kindly guide me how can i get the orders as i have met all the requirements of Fiverr. Is it some ban or time barred policy that is obstructing my clients and their orders. My response rate is 100% and i am delivering quick replies to clients, getting good impressions and clicks, but haven't received any order yet. Kindly some senior to help me and do partnership with me, please 

• Like 2

1 answer to this question

Hello @zaheer_abbas37 and welcome to our amazing Community!

Starting something new is always challenging. It can feel overwhelming and difficult to get the ball rolling but don't let that discourage you. Allow me to provide you with a few pointers that can be helpful to you. 

Firstly, congratulations on starting your freelancing journey on Fiverr! If you’re just getting started, I recommend that you check out our free Fiverr Learn course.

Secondly, the Forum is full of information and great discussions. As a new member, we recommend that you read through some of the previous posts made, as they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started. If you would like to ask the community for suggestions on your Gig, please post in the Gig Advice section. 

Here are a few that I recommend for new freelancers:

You can also read through topics in the Tips for Sellers section which contains very helpful advice from our experienced Fiverr freelancers.

Good luck! 🍀 

• Like 2