I am a New Member! Receiving Fake Buyrs ie. qidldkzxl as user Id sending their Telegram ID

parag_writing

Question

Dear Friends,

I am Dave from Gujarat State, India a new member to Fiverr. I am actually a PhD Candidate who loves Freelancing in creative writing , translation and content/copy engraving. I have got more then 10 fake messages by some buyers whose user Id is like hqwxtd , they chat and send invitation to search their userd Id of T-l-e-g-r-a-m. As they type Telegram with commas and sign so that AI of Fiverr can not spot out it as telegram. Does anyone receive/face such experience. Let's share !

Thank You,

PD Dave

• Like 4

2 answers to this question

Hi Dave,

many of us do receive such and the best way of dealing it to simply report them.

fiverr don't allow outside communication or any handling to make a fair platform for everyone to help and share.

It also protect you and your work to work on the fiverr rather to communicate outside.

I suggest you to block or report those users and if matter continuous just drop a ticket on fiverr support to resolve the matter.

I hope this will help.

• Like 2

Hi @parag_writingplease report those users so that our team can now take over and get everything sorted. Anyone who violates our Terms of Service should be reported and blocked from the platform, so that everyone else can work in a safe environment. I recommend going through our ToS, and you'll find answers to any additional dilemma you may have, and feel free to contact our Customer Support team in case of any account-related questions. Thanks again and good luck 🍀

• Like 2