Fiverr = Clippy AI. Vote ✅ or ❌!

emmaki

Is Fiverr Clippy AI?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Fiverr Is Clippy AI

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. I didn't like Clippy then. I don't like Clippy now. I will not like Clippy in 5,000 years time after the virus of Clippy AI becomes our Lord and Savior.

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Clippy AI is ruining Fiverr

• Yes. That's what Clippy does.
    • No! I love Fiverr AI! I go to all their webinars and check their new AI center daily for tips on how to become a superpowered android workerbot!

5 Lessons from Microsoft's Clippy | by Nahua Kang | twentybn | Medium

Clippy AI - cunningly disguised under names like "Neo" is currently in charge of Fiverr. I know this, because my SM sent me an SOS begging for my help since Clippy AI had gone on a crazy rampage - I could hear his shrill, slightly robotic voice in the background screaming "SUCCESS SCORED! SUCCESS SCORED!"

Sadly, before she could tell me what was happening, she yelped in fear as the line cut out. I fear she may have been success scored, whatever that means.

In the meantime, we need to discuss this concerning new development at 5HQ.

• Like 7

Posted (edited)

All the young people talking about "confusion" is only confirming my wild assumption that young people don't know how to Google stuff or look at Wikipedia. 

Forgot to mention, back in the day when clippy terrorized people, I always wondered why these people (who are now very old) didn't just... turn it off like I did. Much like today's youth, Very Old People seem to have a terminal inability to Google stuff. It's very strange. 

Still, as a millennial who effortlessly manages to be able to use computers and new-fangled new tech like TikTok and this "AI" that everyone talks about, here's why Clippy AI is bad (starts off a bit slowly, but I quite like the dramatic escalation). 

The freshers can now go back to playing Farmville. Oh wait, sorry, that's the old people. 

EDIT: take note Fiverr. This is how AI should be used (for creativity, not world domination). Not that you're listening. 

Edited by emmaki
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...