Buyer search criteria

mark_fiedeldey

Question

I have a gig that has received some impressions but no sales.  OK, nothing new there.  It got me thinking though... could my description or tags be causing my gig to appear in the wrong searches?  I have no way of knowing since I don't see the search criteria used by buyers that pulls in my gig as an option.  Is there a way for a seller, like me, to get the search criteria used by buyers?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 answers to this question

On 4/13/2024 at 3:50 AM, milos_siena said:

The gig picture can be much more atractive and you can add more gigs. If your impressions don't lead to clicks, then the gig title, price or picture might be the reason.

Thanks again for the suggestions.  I did a little revamping and I was contacted by a potential buyer.  I think it may have been a scam because the buyer would not answer any of the questions that are included in the gig nor would the buyer answer any questions posed in the Fiverr message  exchange.  The buyer stopped responding to my messages.  Perhaps the buyer found a different seller and that is fine.  At least I was contacted.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mark_fiedeldey said:

Thanks again for the suggestions.  I did a little revamping and I was contacted by a potential buyer.  I think it may have been a scam because the buyer would not answer any of the questions that are included in the gig nor would the buyer answer any questions posed in the Fiverr message  exchange.  The buyer stopped responding to my messages.  Perhaps the buyer found a different seller and that is fine.  At least I was contacted.

That is a 100% scam, but it has to happen at a start, it's a tough way to get through !

• Like 2