Complete work

On 4/13/2024 at 2:07 AM, catwriter said:

Do you seriously intend to create a new topic whenever you complete an order?

Imagine if everyone did that, including people with tens of thousands of orders

Thank you so much ❤️❤️

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

On 4/13/2024 at 2:07 AM, catwriter said:

Do you seriously intend to create a new topic whenever you complete an order?

Imagine if everyone did that, including people with tens of thousands of orders...

@catwriter, I think ti's nice. He's getting congrats, love reacts and lots of positive wish. I think it's his (@nishikanto744) price and joy to get self motivated to march forward and go through on a fresh rhythm :) 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, nionkhan2020 said:

I think ti's nice. He's getting congrats, love reacts and lots of positive wish.

Imagine if everyone who ever got an order did that for every single order, though. Hundreds of thousands of sellers, some of them with tens of thousands of orders. One topic for each and every order.

Imagine how cluttered the forum would be, making it impossible to find answers to any questions, to get advice when you need it, to get news about the main site... All it would ever be would be congrats, congrats, congrats.

Imagine feeling scared because things are going wrong, desperately needing advice and support, but not being able to get it since nobody even sees your post because of all the congrats.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, nionkhan2020 said:

@catwriter, I think ti's nice. He's getting congrats, love reacts and lots of positive wish. I think it's his (@nishikanto744) price and joy to get self motivated to march forward and go through on a fresh rhythm 🙂 

No, it is NOT. It's just a cliched way of seeking validation from others. 

20 people saying 'welcoming to the forum' or 'congratulating' a seller - does not help them with their journey, struggles or growth.

It's just spam!! 

• Like 4