How can I understand when the buyer texts me?

mdrubelf01

Question

How can I apply for a new job if we don't see job offer? I am trying to keep stay online, but I don't understand what I can do for a new order. I have sharp experience in my category. My category is AI applications. thanks

• Like 17
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

10 answers to this question

unfortunately, just like kakoliaktar5659 said, no way of applying for jobs here... all we can do is, try our best to promote gigs and hope we will catch someone's eye. I'm in the same boat as you

Edited by eca1487
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

If you're unsure how to get gigs, I recommend you to read some guidelines from Fiverr, maybe that helps you understand how this platform works - and aside from that, it's about patiently waiting, good keywords for your gigs, et cetera. Best of luck to you! 😊

Edited by meaviolet
  • Like 18

20 hours ago, meaviolet said:

If you're unsure how to get gigs, I recommend you to read some guidelines from Fiverr, maybe that helps you understand how this platform works - and aside from that, it's about patiently waiting, good keywords for your gigs, et cetera. Best of luck to you! 😊

Thank you.Your information will help the beginners.

• Like 12

On 4/11/2024 at 2:29 PM, mdrubelf01 said:

How can I apply for a new job if we don't see job offer? I am trying to keep stay online, but I don't understand what I can do for a new order. I have sharp experience in my category. My category is AI applications. thanks

share your gig in social media 

• Like 9

On 4/11/2024 at 2:29 PM, mdrubelf01 said:

On 4/11/2024 at 8:18 PM, kakoliaktar5659 said:

There is no way to apply for jobs on your own in Fiverr, you need to be active all the time and try more market places for jobs.

@mdrubelf01

I have seen that you already have 2 reviews in your profile. So, I think. you have a good knowledge about how can you apply for a job. You can apply for a job from briefs and buyer messaging.

So, set up your brief section correctly. And put proper keywords in your gig so that buyers can find your gig in search.

For more information search in forums, and you will find more info relevant to your problem. 

And no need to be online full day. Fiverr takes it as robotic.

• Like 5