Fiverr Warnings

rajaimran1989

Question

Hello, I provide company formation, tax return filings, ITIN and bookkeeping services. For tax returns filings and company registration services, i need clients personal details such as name, email, phone number, address, etc. In this week, i received two warnings from fiverr that i breached the fiverr rules however, i am not getting which policy or rule has been breached. To get the clinet details for respective work, I used excel templates (I have prepared myself).

Secondly to register the company, there is a registration fee. There are two options which i give to my clients that either you pay the fee directly to respe authority or i will pay. If i will pay, then i will charge you 20% fiverr fee and 10% bank charges and transfer fee in addition to legal fees.

When i contacted support team, they haven't identified any area and reply me the general, because of this i am not able to understand where the actual problem is.

I have attached the warning snaps, my profile link, excel file, etc.

Can you please guide me what should i do?

1.JPG

2.JPG

• Like 3

10 answers to this question

Hello @rajaimran1989 

1 hour ago, rajaimran1989 said:

i am not able to understand where the actual problem is.

It looks like you have been offering and/or accepting payments outside Fiverr which is against our Guidelines. 

1 hour ago, rajaimran1989 said:

I will open another ticket for you so that the CS and the relevant department can re-review your account. You do not need to do anything. Just please be patient until someone from Customer Support contacts you. 

• Like 3

Hello, I provide company formation, tax return filings, ITIN and bookkeeping services. For tax returns filings and company registration services, i need clients personal details such as name, email, phone number, address, etc. In this week, i received two warnings from fiverr that i breached the fiverr rules however, i am not getting which policy or rule has been breached. To get the clinet details for respective work, I used excel templates (I have prepared myself).

Secondly to register the company, there is a registration fee. There are two options which i give to my clients that either you pay the fee directly to respe authority or i will pay. If i will pay, then i will charge you 20% fiverr fee and 10% bank charges and transfer fee in addition to legal fees.

When i contacted support team, they haven't identified any area and reply me the general, because of this i am not able to understand where the actual problem is.

I have attached the warning snaps, my profile link, excel file, etc.

1.JPG

2.JPG

@rajaimran1989 

Please find the new ticket number under this reply. Someone from the CS will contact you shortly. 

We appreciate your understanding. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Lena said:

Hello @rajaimran1989 

It looks like you have been offering and/or accepting payments outside Fiverr which is against our Guidelines. 

I will open another ticket for you so that the CS and the relevant department can re-review your account. You do not need to do anything. Just please be patient until someone from Customer Support contacts you. 

I havent asked the clients to pay me outside except for the legal fee which i suggest you to pay directly to respective authority. Here is the text "Secondly to register the company, there is a registration fee. There are two options which i give to my clients that either you pay the fee directly to respe authority or i will pay. If i will pay, then i will charge you 20% fiverr fee and 10% bank charges and transfer fee in addition to legal fees."

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rajaimran1989 said:

I havent asked the clients to pay me outside except for the legal fee which i suggest you to pay directly to respective authority. Here is the text "Secondly to register the company, there is a registration fee. There are two options which i give to my clients that either you pay the fee directly to respe authority or i will pay. If i will pay, then i will charge you 20% fiverr fee and 10% bank charges and transfer fee in addition to legal fees."

@rajaimran1989 

Please tell all of this to our CS. Share all of the information and all the details with them. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Lena said:

@rajaimran1989 

Please tell all of this to our CS. Share all of the information and all the details with them. 

Before coming to forum, i had reached out to CS and after giving a generic reply, they closed the ticket unfortunately. Can you imagine i am in some sort of depression just because of this as I believe that i have not committed anything wrong and even i can't imagine of doing wrong practice. Would you please suggest them to pin point the area where there is a problem, if any, so that i can resolve it and not do it again.

• Like 2

Just now, rajaimran1989 said:

Before coming to forum, i had reached out to CS and after giving a generic reply, they closed the ticket unfortunately. Can you imagine i am in some sort of depression just because of this as I believe that i have not committed anything wrong and even i can't imagine of doing wrong practice. Would you please suggest them to pin point the area where there is a problem, if any, so that i can resolve it and not do it again.

I understand you completely. That is why I opened a new ticket for you. Please do not worry and be patient. They are all caught up. 

• Like 3

This is unfortunately fairly typical of the CS team. A boilerplate response, followed by crickets. But hopefully they will follow up now that Lena has made a ticket for you, since she's Fiverr staff 🙂

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

I am here with update that the CS team has closed the ticket with following comments. However, I have not received any email from CS team explaining the issue. Can you please guide me how can i identify the root cause? It is like a sword is hanging over my head that my account may be restricted or suspended at any time.

Again they have not given me chance to reply, as they closed the ticket

image.png.1445159ad502ed3dfcb02b3e3aa05b08.png

Edited by rajaimran1989
  • Like 2

Hello @rajaimran1989 

20 hours ago, rajaimran1989 said:

Can you please guide me how can i identify the root cause?

These kinds of decisions are made by the relevant team and we cannot change them. The CS provided a few explanations before. It looks like you have been offering and/or accepting payments outside Fiverr which is against our Guidelines. 

Please note that the ticket #11368528 is still open. They will answer all your questions. We are not always able to provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions and that is why it is important to be patient and wait for their reply. 

Thank you for your understanding.

• Like 3

On 4/5/2024 at 12:21 PM, Lena said:

Hello @rajaimran1989 

These kinds of decisions are made by the relevant team and we cannot change them. The CS provided a few explanations before. It looks like you have been offering and/or accepting payments outside Fiverr which is against our Guidelines. 

Please note that the ticket #11368528 is still open. They will answer all your questions. We are not always able to provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions and that is why it is important to be patient and wait for their reply. 

Thank you for your understanding.

As far as I know, I provide US company registration services and have requested clients to pay the US state department and address provider directly. Does this fall under the category of "offering and/or accepting payments outside Fiverr"? If yes, then how can i tackle this as client are trying to save a pence.

• Like 2