WITHDRAWAL OPTION WAS DISABLED

johngabrielvina

Question

I HAVE ACTUALLY CREATED 3 TICKETS ALREADY AND THEY ACTUALLY MARKED IT AS "SOLVED" WITHOUT ANY DECENT REPLY AND ASSISTANCE.

I have been a seller for several years now and have been withdrawing money smoothly except for today. I can't seem to withdraw my earnings since it says "Withdrawal Option was disabled...etc." Please assist me with this as I urgently need my hard-earned money. Thank you! I need this ASAP!!!!

WITHDRAWAL.png

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

3 answers to this question

Hi @johngabrielvina, all the tickets were merged into one since they're all on the same issue. Let me also mention that creating multiple tickets about the same query won't help you get the answer faster. The team is looking into this and they'll get back to you shortly.

Thanks for your patience and good luck 🍀

• Like 3

On 4/2/2024 at 6:23 PM, ana_tomy said:

Hi @johngabrielvina, all the tickets were merged into one since they're all on the same issue. Let me also mention that creating multiple tickets about the same query won't help you get the answer faster. The team is looking into this and they'll get back to you shortly.

Thanks for your patience and good luck 🍀

Hi, I am also facing same issue, I contacted support and they are providing same generic answer. please help me solve my issue. My payment withdrawal also disabled. 

Screenshot_3.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, najeeb1100 said:

You must have $150 or more to continue transaction

You are misguiding him. Don't you know that $150 is the limit for Payoneer.. not Fiverr's? 

9 hours ago, johngabrielvina said:

WITHDRAWAL.png

Your screenshot states: Contact Fiverr Support regarding it then do it. Account-related issues won't be resolved here on the Forum. 

Edited by smartdezigns
Updated Content
  • Like 2